[Book Spoilers] EP404 Discussion

Ran

2 of the Stark direwolves being captured and caged by nightwatch rapists rustles my jimmies. :devil:

Just wait until the direwolves get to chomp on their domes! :devil: I root for it.

Im kinda seriously rooting for the Others now omg.

Just am wondering how they are going to expand this in TWOW, and also wonder how they are going to show "The Others" in the future of the show now that they have given it away already!

Flesh them out some? That would be pretty wiggy. The Others are a huge mystery and even this bomb still leaves them mysterious. We probably wont get another nugget of Other info for a while after this.

Marg is sooooooooooooo hot.

Whoa there brah.

Marg being Madame SneakyPants was kinda awesome.

Not enough emphasis on the taking of Meereen. I feel like they could have dragged that out for a few episodes to kill some time.

Better that they didn't, from what I've seen the show watchers are getting pissed off at her for not going to Westeros so the less screentime she has the better..out of sight out of mind:p

Edited by NightStark

Better that they didn't from what I've seen, the show watchers are getting pissed off at her for not going to Westeros so the less screentime she has the better..out of sight out of mind:p

They even remember she wants to go back to Westeros? I thought the Unsullied even forgot she was a Targ, since she never really use that name anymore.

Who wants to bet Jon's going to be the one to shove longclaw down the "unbeatable" Kings Landing assassin's neck.

Also, Locke seems to be officially Marsh. Will likely be Jon's loyal(ish) follower until the letter in season 5's cliffhanger.

Edited by TheNinjaDC

I didn't like that the WW looked like the devil.

yeah I pretty much liked everything about the White Walker scene except for the "King Walker" or whoever he was appearance.

Go to the GoT youtube channel, they talk about the WW scene in the "inside the episode" feature they've posted.

Edited by Mark Antony

They even remember she wants to go back to Westeros? I thought the Unsullied even forgot she was a Targ, since she never really use that name anymore.

Yeah on another forum I post on they're pretty familiar with her background etc. and they're becoming increasingly pissed at her:p

They are so far away from the books now that getting mad about it is literally ridiculous. This episode was the random mutation that created a new species. They are officially two utterly separate entities now. we have moved into Peter Jackson territory. Personally I loved it, I like not knowing exactly what is going to happen. It's almost like getting to enjoy something, the same thing, for the first time, twice. Ask any drug addict, that's the dream :)