How did Margaery get past Jaime's peerless security apparatus?

Lightning Tiger

Margaery seemed to be adjusting her clothes when she walked into the room and earlier Olenna had given her a speech about using her body to get what she wants... Do I need to elaborate further?

that is exactly what am thinking. Possibly lead to later on trouble.

The complete lack of security in KL has been a long running theme in the books and the show. It's part of what KL is. It is a place where people can disappear, flee, spy etc with ease.

Exactly. Remember during Ep. 2 we got a solid shot of Meryn Trant leaning up against a pillar NOT DOING SHIT when the assassination went down. :) Was also too busy keeping that pillar upright to act on Tywin/Cersei's insistence that Sansa be found/the city be locked down.

The Kingsguard are all Jabronies. That's the whole point, they're less than a shadow of their former selves/reputation in generations past.

I love "Cersei is crazy/removed from reality" as much as the next guy, but she should freak out over Tommen only being guarded by Blount. One of these clowns is not nearly enough (not that 4 would be, of course, but she's 100% right to think Blount alone is insufficient).

Required crackpot of the night: Boros Blount have been a Tyrell man all along! The show proves!

Margaery seemed to be adjusting her clothes when she walked into the room and earlier Olenna had given her a speech about using her body to get what she wants... Do I need to elaborate further?

I kind of think the same. Maybe Boros will take on the role of the Kettleblack moron

So what is everyone's thoughts on the scene where Margaery raped Tommen? He's about 12 years old for christ sake.

Margaery better be punished next episode for seducing a child for power.

He's not 12, he's 16 or something in the show...who wouldn't want to be raped by Natalie Dormer?

Archived