[Book Spoilers] Ser pounce appreciation thread

Aldi_AA

Who the hell needs Ser Boros the Belly Blount guarding your door plus 3 other Kings Guard in the room when you have motherfucking Ser Pounce on the case? Cersei is so paranoid, our ferocious feline would make quick work of any trespasser he deemed dangerous.

is Ser Pounce a secret Targarian? I think so.

No, he is too glorious to have that tainted bloddline in him, not to mention he ain't no clishé secret prince.

Ser Pounce is a true knight who has risen above all based on his own achivements, hard work and noble attitude. A truer knight has never been seen before.

Only incompetent fools need boodline to back up their greatness. Those who truly are great are so, even if their mother is just an ordinary stray cat, since their greatness shines trough them.

When Tommen said Ser Pounce? I squealed like a fool. My unsullied family all asking me What?! Who's Ser Pounce? Where?!

When they saw it was a cat they looked at me in disappointment. Even though show viewers won't fully appreciate Ser Pounce, it was one of the best scenes Marg-Ser Pounce-Tommen.

^This! My hubby was like "Why are you happy about a cat?" One of those you just had to be there kind of moments, with there being the books and this community.

While it is great and glorious to have this Ser Pounce scene I am gravely nervous that owing to Tommen's advancing years we are going to be denied his greatest moment (so far) from the books. I'm speaking of course of his solemn promise to outlaw beets.

Sorry, but Ghost was sooo much more impressive than the dumb cat. :cool4:

Why is no one caring about the Direwolves?

I am a direwolf fan, but ever since they became grown their cuteness factor has diminished. And while I can probably say I'd like Lady best of all, the likes of Ghost or Summer cannot compete with Ser Pounce.

Now, if Ser Pounce were to encounter Meribald's dog it would be a battle for the ages...

I think that's one of the few things I liked this time around. When he said Ser Pounce, I was happy for a moment.

(And I don't even like cats, that's the thing... It's just, that was Tommen.)

I also don't like cats! Mostly because of tumblry type people making such a huge deal of them. But I loved Ser Pounce being there :D

My cat would scratch out every direwolf's eyes in no time. But he'd know better: he 'd make those giant puppies jump at his sight, just like like he does with the neighbours' golden retriever who weighs more than I do.

No, no evil murderer can get past Ser Pounce.

I also don't like cats! Mostly because of tumblry type people making such a huge deal of them. But I loved Ser Pounce being there :D

I don't particularly like dogs. But I'm ok with wolves since they are a bit more like cats :D

Archived