[Book Spoilers] Ser pounce appreciation thread

Aldi_AA

I liked that they used an older cat, it indicated to me that Tommen had indeed gotten a kitten at age nine or so, then held on to it and cared for it all the years. I don't mind that they condensed the three cats into one, it's an adaptation, some things have to go.

I legit thought Ser Pounce would be cut. I'm very happy to have been proven wrong.

...although it's funny that like Tommen, Ser Pounce was also aged up.

I always imagined Ser Pounce to be a shorthair, for some reason.

Dear Mr. Benioff and Mr. Wiess

It became to our attention that tonight's episode titled "Oathkeeper" has had a prominent appearance of one of the essential figures of ASOIAF book series. We are referring of course, to Ser Pounce, the legendary member of the Kittenguard, and one and only Pussy that was promised. Due to your rather known practice of minimizing the importance of such crucial characters, shown in season III when on horror of the book readers, another important figure Puddles was changed with his brother Shruds in a scene that changed entire show. Now, let me assure you that we will not tolerate any sort of minimization of the role Ser Pounce has to play. We are fine with you changing the details of the unimportant storylines like Jon's, Dany's, Tyrion's, for their role is so linear and uninspiring. But please, have in mind that Ser Pounce deserves a royal treatment and that you should behave accordingly. I know you may not read this, but let me point you that according to the latest polls 57,64% of your show's viewership are Ser Pounce's fans, and that they will demand the best for Ser Pounce. Thank you so much for reading our letter and addressing our concerns.

Yours faithfully,

Alliance of Pussy that was promised fans,

Society of Kittenguard's fandom

Tommen is one true King of Westeros dreamers

edit: font

When Tommen said Ser Pounce? I squealed like a fool. My unsullied family all asking me What?! Who's Ser Pounce? Where?!

When they saw it was a cat they looked at me in disappointment. Even though show viewers won't fully appreciate Ser Pounce, it was one of the best scenes Marg-Ser Pounce-Tommen.

My excitement for Ser Pounce, however great, was quickly overshadowed by the presence of Margaery. Gods, that woman is breathtakingly gorgeous.

My thought during that scene was just how lucky Tommen was. Yeah, your brother died, which must suck, but now you get to be king and marry her?

Bryan Cogman tweeted out that the cat was a nightmare to work with. Whatever. He's Ser Pounce, a better knight than YOU! :P

ETA: Ser Pounce was actually trending for awhile after the episode. I was most amused!

Dear Mr. Benioff and Mr. Wiess

It became to our attention that tonight's episode titled "Oathkeeper" has had a prominent appearance of one of the essential figures of ASOIAF book series. We are referring of course, to Ser Pounce, the legendary member of the Kittenguard, and one and only Pussy that was promised. Due to your rather known practice of minimizing the importance of such crucial characters, shown in season III when on horror of the book readers, another important figure Puddles was changed with his brother Shruds in a scene that changed entire show. Now, let me assure you that we will not tolerate any sort of minimization of the role Ser Pounce has to play. We are fine with you changing the details of the unimportant storylines like Jon's, Dany's, Tyrion's, for their role is so linear and uninspiring. But please, have in mind that Ser Pounce deserves a royal treatment and that you should behave accordingly. I know you may not read this, but let me point you that according to the latest polls 57,64% of your show's viewership are Ser Pounce's fans, and that they will demand the best for Ser Pounce. Thank you so much for reading our letter and addressing our concerns.

Yours faithfully,

Alliance of Pussy that was promised fans,

Society of Kittenguard's fandom

Tommen is one true King of Westeros dreamers

This was great... bravo! :lmao:

Archived