[Book Spoilers] Ser pounce appreciation thread

Aldi_AA

Ah, crafty ol' Balerion! There's another cat I'd love to see depicted in the show! :)

My family is very fortunate to have rescued a beautiful little female tortoiseshell kitten awhile ago. She is very well heeled (follows me around like a puppy) and loves to be held and perch on people's shoulders. But, yes, I do freely admit that getting her to do what you wanted on cue would probably be a no-go ;)

Awwwwwwwwww, I have a cat right now, who can fetch, that is basically a feral kitten rescue. She looks like a pure bred Blue Point Siamese, though. I know she had litter mates that were totally tabby, she was the only one to sport the Siam look.

See, look how good the few of us are with cats and kittens, Natalie Dormer needs to suck it up, and earn her check. Ser Pounce FTW!! I hope they now make Marg give him Lady Whiskers and Boots. I will LMAO!! :P

Sumo wrestler?? WTF?? That cat didn't look like it was even half grown. What a wuss, so to speak, LOL

They probably hired a noob. They should have hired Aragon, who is experienced although a bit.. yes, he is a sumo wrestler. (look the banner image, top left) https://www.facebook.com/AragonTheCatActorComedianSocialActivist

They probably hired a noob. They should have hired Aragon, who is experienced although a bit.. yes, he is a sumo wrestler. (look the banner image, top left) https://www.facebook.com/AragonTheCatActorComedianSocialActivist

I swear, all the gianormous cats I've seen........are all marked like that one. Reminds me of a Tarzan I once knew, LOL

Ser Pounce: Cockblocker of the Red Keep.

Excuse me? He defended that lad's dignity and honor! Who knows what despicable acts Margy would have committed on him without Ser Pounce future Lord Commander of the King's Guard on the case!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Show Officially Ruined.

May the Gods forgive them, for they don't know what they do...

Lady Whiskers, take your army down the left flank on Weiss

Boots, follow the Cat banner down the center through Benioff

Balerion, take your company right on MacLaren after you pass HBO

Forth and fear no wolves

Pounce, Pounce, sons of feline

Claws shall be broken, whiskers shall be splintered

A cat day... a red day... ere the new episode rises...

Pounce now !!! Pounce now !!! Pounce... Pounce to the ruin and HBO's ending

Caats...

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS

Forth, Kittenguard...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Show Officially Ruined.

You know, the fandom is eating up Ser Pounce so i doubt he'll be removed forever. Like, we may not see the cat again this season, but whos to say we wont next season? Hes really popular already. They'll put him back. You'll see.

And im loving how that cat is a Maine Coon. At least it looks like it. As an owner of one very fluffy Maine Coon, this pleases me.

Archived