Best Lines of 404

Karl's entire monologue was amazing. So darkly hilarious. He's such an over-the-top villain I can't help but love him.

It was so macabre, wasn't it? I loved the sentimentality behind "Gin Alley" Karl; drinking from Jeor's skull and keeping a direwolf caged as trophies of his "victories". Then threatening to fight Rast because of the supposed renowned fighter he once was.

Nobody thought Bronn pulling off Jamie's hand and smacking him with it was comedy gold? I thought it was hilarious. It reminded of when my older brother would take my hand and start hit myself with it, "Why are you hitting yourself, eh? Why are you hitting yourself?"

"Ser? Mylady."

Nobody thought Bronn pulling off Jamie's hand and smacking him with it was comedy gold? I thought it was hilarious. It reminded of when my older brother would take my hand and start hit myself with it, "Why are you hitting yourself, eh? Why are you hitting yourself?"

Oh, yes. I laughed really hard.

The whole scene between Jamie and Tyrion had great lines and was one of my favorites. Of course there were other great lines all over the episode since we had the Queen of Thorns and Bronn in it.

Indeed, couldn't put it better.

Jon: "Stabbed in the back by COWARDS!" and said with such venom too.

I loved the "father" comparison with Jeor. Someone's using Jeor as a way of exorcising some demons over Ned. Great writing. Totally got it.

With Slynt the backstabbing coward right behind him as well. Was so great :)

I have to say that while I thought the Craster's scene went on too long, Karl going on about how much of a legend he used to be was great. I think we all know someone who's a little too hung up on what they used to be, and that opinion of themselves gets continually inflated. Hearing the "I was a fucking legend..." Stuff was oddly reminiscent of some conversations I've had/heard in real life.

There were quite a few great lines as usual (a lot I can't remember at the moment), but I liked Aiden's delivery on:

Sansa: "And what do you want?"

LF: "Everything."

Definite description of the Westeros most devious mind Littlefinger!!!!!!

Archived