Best Lines of 404

When Grey Worm popped in and said "Valar Morghulis" and it actually worked in the conversation. Obviously not a new line but I loved how it was used there. Actually I was really impressed by everything the Grey Worm guy did this episode.

I totally agree with you! All of Grey Worm's dialogue was very nicely delivered, and the actor is doing a marvelous job with the Valyrian language.

I totally agree with you! All of Grey Worm's dialogue was very nicely delivered, and the actor is doing a marvelous job with the Valyrian language.

Yeah, up to this point I was never super impressed by any of the Valyrian delivery, but in that opening scene when he's going back and forth between English and Valyrian, the Valyrian flowed much more smoothly. I was very convinced.

Tyrion: "The Kingslayer brothers. You like it? I like it."

I like it, too.

Also, I forget the exact wording, but when Olenna says something about how tedious it would be to go on one more leisurely walk in the gardens, I was like, yes, you understand how I feel as a viewer now.

Nobody thought Bronn pulling off Jamie's hand and smacking him with it was comedy gold? I thought it was hilarious. It reminded of when my older brother would take my hand and start hit myself with it, "Why are you hitting yourself, eh? Why are you hitting yourself?"

i also thought this was a great bit...just what i would expect Bronn to do...

Tyrion: "The Kingslayer brothers. You like it? I like it."

but this was my favorite line...just the right touch for a great scene... :smoking:

There were quite a few great lines as usual (a lot I can't remember at the moment), but I liked Aiden's delivery on:

Sansa: "And what do you want?"

LF: "Everything."

This line reminded me of the line from Scarface:

Manny: "What do you want Tony?"

Tony: "The world chico, and everything in it."

I liked Bronn's line: "You gonna fight for him now?"

Also liked Tyrion's: "The Kingslayer brothers. You like it? I like it." I just hope this doesn't replace: "Look at us. Handless and Noseless, the Lannister boys." I absolutely loved that line, and I loved that scene and I pray that we weren't just robbed of that.

Every line out of Olenna's mouth. What a treat for Margery that she gets to hear about how lithe her grandma used to be.

'the poor boy couldn't walk, and when he could he wanted more of what I'd given him the night before. I was good'

*vom* frigging hell nan

Jon: "Stabbed in the back by COWARDS!" and said with such venom too.

I loved the "father" comparison with Jeor. Someone's using Jeor as a way of exorcising some demons over Ned. Great writing. Totally got it.

Janos Slynt in the room when he said it. = :bowdown:

Fucking hell, that was him? The guy playing opposite Charlie from It's Always Sunny?

Fun fact: There is an episode of It's always sunny where Burn Gorman plays a scientist and Charlie is the subject. Even better fun fact: That episode was written by D&D :D

The thing Chett (is it?) says to Hodor about his size, "with that size, I'll be king" or something along the line.

I love all the possibility implied. The forashadowing if there's any

Not that I think Hodor will be king but if Bran wargs into him more often he could be an enormous asset in combat. And we still don't know who Hodor is.

Archived