[BOOK SPOILERS] Discussing Sansa VIII: Learning the Game

Mladen

About the wedding ring - I noticed Sansa actually does take it off at least once, as she isn't wearing it when she gets out of bed the morning after she marries Tyrion. This might be a pointless observation admittedly, simply that she takes it off when sleeping. I really hope that they don't drop the bit about Sansa pretending to be Alayne. It would be a real shame to omit this, as I find this alter-ego fascinating, like just about everything else in Sansa's storyline.

Apologies for commenting about a point of discussion much earlier in this thread - I didn't look at this thread until today.

There's a still of Sansa posted on this Tumblr where's she's dressed like she was in this episode (edit: actually, next episode; wrong thread), but it's not from anything we saw. The post doesn't say where it's from, so it could be a BTS image, or a deleted moment, or something from a future episode.

There's a still of Sansa posted on this Tumblr where's she's dressed like she was in this episode (edit: actually, next episode; wrong thread), but it's not from anything we saw. The post doesn't say where it's from, so it could be a BTS image, or a deleted moment, or something from a future episode.

Seems like a weird image. It seems like Sophie Turner's in character as Sansa--her hands demurely folded just so--which would point to a deleted moment, and she's definitely dressed as she is in 4x05, but sitting on the lip to the Moon Door?

Archived