Who wants Bran to meet Jon? [ Book Spoilers ]

TheBadboy

If Stannis knew Jon was Rhaegar's son, wouldn't that make things … problematic? I suppose not since Jon is on the Knight's Watch and has given up all rights. Of course, that hasn't stopped the Boltons from sending Locke to the Wall and thinking Jon is a threat.

What if there is no more NW by the end of WoW? You're going to have some pretty pissed off Stannis people, and about 100,000 free folk who will want to march south. How many Night's Watchmen are there? Around a thousand or so? I really think the NW will fold.

• 4 months later...

Sorry, should've mentionend that I've watched the episode yesterday so I couldn't join in the discussion before. Also, I haven't read the whole thread so I really don't have a clue whether Bran and Jon are going to meet or not :) German TV has just started airing Season 4, with one episode per week, Oathkeeper being yesterday's episode.

Sorry, should've mentionend that I've watched the episode yesterday so I couldn't join in the discussion before. Also, I haven't read the whole thread so I really don't have a clue whether Bran and Jon are going to meet or not :) German TV has just started airing Season 4, with one episode per week, Oathkeeper being yesterday's episode.

Nice :D

Archived