The gift of Tyrion and Jaime...

Nathan Lyons

In the books, I feel we got very minimal Tyrion and Jaime interactions. So, I am absolutely delighted with the screen time that these two have this season. The chemistry between those two characters and actors is great!

So, am I alone in believing that the show has bestowed us with a truly amazing gift?

Maybe they could add a subplot where Tyrion and Jaime are a pair of elite detectives solving Joffrey's murder. They could call it Kingsguard Criminal Investigative Service/(KCIS) or CSI: King's Landing or Law and Order: Regicidal Intent.

Seriously though, I think it was definitely a great choice to have Jaime and Tyrion hang out more.

Maybe they could add a subplot where Tyrion and Jaime are a pair of elite detectives solving Joffrey's murder. They could call it Kingsguard Criminal Investigative Service/(KCIS) or CSI: King's Landing or Law and Order: Regicidal Intent.

Seriously though, I think it was definitely a great choice to have Jaime and Tyrion hang out more.

like a medieval true detective

• 5 months later...

:agree:

You put it quite nicely.

Archived