[spoilers] Nitpicking with Impunity

Nami

It would take longer to prep a skull, especially with supplies that would be available at Craster's. However, it was pretty easy for me to suspend disbelief because it made it easier to hate Karl.

All you have to do is boil it similar to how you clean up a deer skull to mount it.

- Rapes for boob quota :ack: :stillsick: :ack:

"Apparently, last week was too rapey or not rapey enough. Let's have the girls naked this time. Oh and they should be screaming. Oh and have the guys drink out of skulls too. Who's complex and ambiguous now HUH?!"

"Apparently, last week was too rapey or not rapey enough. Let's have the girls naked this time. Oh and they should be screaming. Oh and have the guys drink out of skulls too. Who's complex and ambiguous now HUH?!"

LOL, but narry a drop of blood or dead person, let alone a rape in the sack of Meereen to be found. Targaryen Jesus Rules.

I hate how insensitized the show seems to be regarding rape (kind of like murder in "The Following"). Not that the books are better in this regard, mind you...

I don't like the whole resolution of the LF-Olenna plot. It makes it sound as if they're in cahoots, but both of them (LF especially) are too clever for that

Margaery and Tommen was weird. I don't think I'll ever get over this older version of Tommen

Sam only know considering the possibility of Gilly being in danger. Wut? You dropped her in a freaking whorehouse, you fool!

Of the North of the Wall parts, I'm of two minds:

On the Bran thing, yeah, it reeks of fan-fiction, but to be fair, he has like one chapter before reaching the cave. At least this gives him something to do other than talk beneath trees as he did all past season

The White Walker leader or whatever looked cheap. Camp, camp everywhere! But I can't fault the show for showing more of these guys. It's been five books and almost 20 years and book readers still know shit about the Others, so this is a spoiler I can live with

Cersei not mentioning Jaime's rape and him not giving two shits about it and went ahead to be "good Jaime" again. Ruined the character. Thanks HBO

I don't think D&D even know what they're trying to do with Jaime at this point. That goodbye scene with Brienne was hilariously out of character and especially cringe-worthy after he raped his sister last week.

And then more gratuitous, overly-sexualized rape this episode. Shocker.

Cersei not mentioning Jaime's rape and him not giving two shits about it and went ahead to be "good Jaime" again. Ruined the character. Thanks HBO

Kit Harrington needs a haircut. His huge fluffy hair is bothering me.

Ahahahahahah~

Kit's hair is awesome.

This thread is hilarious this week.

On Mormont's skull, Karl totally boiled it. Its a process. Its not like it rotted off that quickly. *snicker*

About Craster's Keep stuff...*chortle* Well its obvious its to show just how freaking depraved these guys have gone. Remember what they were before they joined the Night's Watch? *muffled laughter* I mean, they were rapers, killers, and just plain nasty. Without the order of the Watch and unchecked, these guys got disgusting. So to see this and the Others take the baby into something that looks an awful lot like order is a really awesome direction choice. The contrast here...i was really hoping this wasnt lost on you lot, but....*outright guffaw* Seems i was disappointed. :v

Did i have nitpicks? Yeah i got a couple. The "Kill The Masters" should have been in High Valyrian or Ghiscari. Yeah i agree with that. Having it in English is a little...lulzy, but oh well.

Ghost being caged bothered me a lot. Ive come to terms with it though. If domes get chomped on next week, it'll be worth it.

Jon knowing about Bran made me facepalm but closer inspection leads me to think that this could go somewhere cool. Still a bit shifty about it though.

Hue hue hue hue

So, first, in 4:01 the cast of 300 accidentally walks onto the wrong set and are now portraying the Thenns.

In 4:04, the cast of Thor walks onto the wrong set and now they are basically still frost giants.

Honestly, these characters look so campy it degrades the show. Game of Thrones is supposed to be above this silliness. This is like almost Resident Evil silliness.

2. How the heck is Bran anywhere near Craster's Keep? Its 60 miles from Castle Black. Bran left from the Nightfort. He also left around a month ago. They can't have only gone 60 miles or less in that time.

Agree completely

They look awful and I lol'd when I saw the " WW King"

I actually really liked this episode up until it went north of the Wall. My few complaints:

- Rapes for boob quota :ack: :stillsick: :ack:

- The Margaery / Tommen scene wasn't very big in the sense-making department, but Ser Pounce made up for it.

The rape sequence was disgusting.

Yes, I understand they're getting raped, but after episode 3, couldn't they just imply the girls were being violated? Did we really need to see like 3 rapes going on at the same time? What the fuck is wrong with these writers?

I don't understand why we're seeing so much of the White Walkers. It takes all the mystique out of them. Part of what makes the WW and the "Others" so scary is their obscurity. Also, Craster's sons get turned into White Walkers by getting tapped with a finger? That's all it takes?

Archived