New Series High

Westeros

maybe the book readers who hate the show started only pirating and dont watch on HBo ...

anyway we should wait and see HBO releasing their number that will give us the clear picture ...

and how similar to the books series the show is suffering aftermath of the ASOS

Worst thing is HBO has the ending. It is not even a good show to watch its poor acting and the story line makes no sense even to a person who just views the show.
Its just sex scenes with shock gore scenes. They can not even get the names right let alone anything else its horrible just horrible

Just wait when the show will catch up with the books, the ratings will explode then, i think it will go constantly over 10 million.

How, I for certain won't watch it, I am regretting starting this season too. Between watching the show and spoiling ending for myself and chance someone else might spoil it to me I will take the second, it can't be spoiled as badly and I have someone to punch in the face. I know I am not the only one

:agree: Next season, if D&D didn't get too crazy or over the top with the Winterfell storyline, I think we'll start seeing viewership explode.

Oh boy, did they prove you wrong

anyway we should wait and see HBO releasing their number that will give us the clear picture ...

I thought HBO was to release the final HBO numbers for Ep1, but they have not even done a preliminary for Ep2.

How, I for certain won't watch it, I am regretting starting this season too. Between watching the show and spoiling ending for myself and chance someone else might spoil it to me I will take the second, it can't be spoiled as badly and I have someone to punch in the face. I know I am not the only one

Oh boy, did they prove you wrong

And you will keep off the internet and this site too ? You need to go in a cave or something like that if you really hope to avoid spoilers.

And you will keep off the internet and this site too ? You need to go in a cave or something like that if you really hope to avoid spoilers.

I most certainly would not need to do that. It's not really big deal where I live, I don't remember if someone of my acquaintances ever mentioned GoT in casual conversation. Friends would know I don't watch and they will respect that. People tend not to open conversation on that topic with last night spoilers anyway, but if someone is rude like that, face punch mentioned above should suffice. No one can tell me whole seasons synopsis before I ask him to stop.

I don't use social networks or tumblers/reddits and what not and number of sites I visit regularly is below ten and I repeat again they can't tell me whole seasons synopsis before I stop reading. This forum is really heavily moderated and has really advanced anti-spoiler culture, if you are careful you can easily avoid them. Of course I won't be typing GoT news or spoilers,

And I repeat again and honestly don't know how I haven't made myself clear in the first post, I would rather have few plot points spoiled because I accidentally heard or read about them than watch whole season and have all plot points spoiled and it seems impeccable and perfectly logical to me.

Archived