[Spoilers] Lady Stoneheart

Kaspiro

Oh, I thought the post meant there was a new one, thanks though. I ran out to the store for a second, and didn't get a chance to google yet.

I tracked down the video I was talking about Tywin spoils it again. Though I find the video the other guy sent pretty funny because the interviewer clearly wasn't asking for spoilers and she probably just got it spoiled for herself.

I tracked down the video I was talking about Tywin spoils it again. Though I find the video the other guy sent pretty funny because the interviewer clearly wasn't asking for spoilers and she probably just got it spoiled for herself.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I'm off to watch it now. I just love watching Charles Dance talk anyway, LOL I've seen many clips of him on youtube hopping trips, but I hadn't seen that previous one posted. Off to watch. :cool4:

I too was worried that they wouldnt include her, but now that I'm 100% they are, it makes me worried for another reason. If she does appear in the very last episode, that means LS's story, tied with Briennes, in season 5 will go by all the quicker. Normally not a bad thing, but it just crunches down the time for GRRM to finish the WoW before the Sullied become the Unsullied

I imagine the big reveal is going to be the last scene of the season. The Brotherhood will fish a mysterious body of out of the river, Beric will pray over her, he will collapse, and the camera will pan to Cat's face. Her eyes will open - cut to black, roll credits.

I imagine the big reveal is going to be the last scene of the season. The Brotherhood will fish a mysterious body of out of the river, Beric will pray over her, he will collapse, and the camera will pan to Cat's face. Her eyes will open - cut to black, roll credits.

She'd have been in the river a lot longer than three days at this stage, I don't think anyone would believe her body would stand up to months in a river.

I'd say they'll have her in a hooded robe and she'll meet someone..probably Brienne and pull it down.

The only problem with that is............she'd be a skeleton by that point, LOL I'm thinking we are going to have to meet her already in action, the ressurection having already happened. Maybe, we'll just get some of the story of how it all happened. I really don't see them being able to hold off on the actual reanimation until the season finale. That in itself wouldn't be believable, IMO.

She'd have been in the river a lot longer than three days at this stage, I don't think anyone would believe her body would stand up to months in a river.

I'd say they'll have her in a hooded robe and she'll meet someone..probably Brienne and pull it down.

LOL and jinx.

I have a feeling the BHWB might have a big role in the books ahead so they might keep Beric Dondarrion alive but have LS as well. If it goes how I suggested earlier this thread, we will have Brienne run into her after biting someone's ear off setting up for next season nicely.

I have a feeling the BHWB might have a big role in the books ahead so they might keep Beric Dondarrion alive but have LS as well. If it goes how I suggested earlier this thread, we will have Brienne run into her after biting someone's ear off setting up for next season nicely.

But will they string Brienne up? Or is it really necessary?

oh you sly devil you, that gave me chills :)

I thought she was maybe cut since having her in last season's finale made the most sense chronologically, but Jaime and Brienne got to KL way before they did in the books, so I guess it doesn't really matter. I think she'll still definitely appear. She better anyway -.-

I thought she was maybe cut since having her in last season's finale made the most sense chronologically, but Jaime and Brienne got to KL way before they did in the books, so I guess it doesn't really matter. I think she'll still definitely appear. She better anyway -.-

The Lady remembers, teemo

I am really torn on what the best way to reveal her would be. On the one hand I think the final scene of the season should be BwB with a mysterious hooded person hanging Freys, and the very final shot being LS dropping the hood for the massive reveal. Tywin dying is huge and that story can take a large part of either ep9 or 10, but the Stoneheart reveal is the bigger lasting impact for a viewer I think. Brienne's final scene of this season should be narrowly escaping Biter and Rorge, then early next season the noose with LS.

However, for that to be the final shot, the viewer would be left in limbo on how it is that LS came to be for like 9 months. There would need to be mention of or a scene involving Beric using his last revival up on 'someone' beforehand, but then that would lesser the impact of the reveal considerably because i'm sure it would get figured out by the viewers.

I am really torn on what the best way to reveal her would be. On the one hand I think the final scene of the season should be BwB with a mysterious hooded person hanging Freys, and the very final shot being LS dropping the hood for the massive reveal. Tywin dying is huge and that story can take a large part of either ep9 or 10, but the Stoneheart reveal is the bigger lasting impact for a viewer I think. Brienne's final scene of this season should be narrowly escaping Biter and Rorge, then early next season the noose with LS.

However, for that to be the final shot, the viewer would be left in limbo on how it is that LS came to be for like 9 months. There would need to be mention of or a scene involving Beric using his last revival up on 'someone' beforehand, but then that would lesser the impact of the reveal considerably because i'm sure it would get figured out by the viewers.

Episode 10: Previously On Game Of Thrones.....

Beric: How many times have you brought me back now?

Thoros: Too many...

---

Sansa: They cut her throat and then threw her in the river..

---

Catelyn: *gets throat cut at Red Wedding*

---

Tywin: *lingers over the forging of Oathkeeper and Widows Wail*

---

Jaime: This sword was forged from Ned's valyrian steel blade

Brienne: I'll find Sansa, Jaime

---

Brienne: Riding away in black armor, accompanied with Podrick

The actual scene, will be after Brienne gets knocked out, the LS reveal, will be in the cave, after brienne awakens, the final cut, will be her casting her first gaze on The Lady That Remembers.

Beric will definitely have to be involved and alluded to in the previously on. Thoris of Myr as well. I think they should be standing on each side of LS for the reveal. It would provide a direct connection as to the "HOW" of it all. I REALLY hope they don't spoil it by showing the red wedding in the previously on.

If they show it on the previously on, it will be a dead giveaway to book readers. I'd rather be surprised.

I'm down 100% for the reveal to happen over hanging Frey's. It would unrealistic to start all the way when she first gets reanimated, and I think there would be more of a shock factor to pan away from some dead Frey's to a mysterious cloaked figure.

We can't really get LS realistically without it being the last episode, as Unsullied will want answers if she appears sooner. However, the season finale will be one hell of a cramped episode (not that I'm complaining), with her, Bran and Company with the Children of the Forest, aftermath of the Battle of the Wall, and what I presume will be Tywin's last episode.

I'm getting chills just from thinking about it

Archived