[Spoilers] Lady Stoneheart

Kaspiro

I'm down 100% for the reveal to happen over hanging Frey's. It would unrealistic to start all the way when she first gets reanimated, and I think there would be more of a shock factor to pan away from some dead Frey's to a mysterious cloaked figure.

We can't really get LS realistically without it being the last episode, as Unsullied will want answers if she appears sooner. However, the season finale will be one hell of a cramped episode (not that I'm complaining), with her, Bran and Company with the Children of the Forest, aftermath of the Battle of the Wall, and what I presume will be Tywin's last episode.

I'm getting chills just from thinking about it

tywin and lady stoneheart, in the same episode. the killer dies and the victim revives. quite a turning point in the story, id say ;)

The actual scene, will be after Brienne gets knocked out, the LS reveal, will be in the cave, after brienne awakens, the final cut, will be her casting her first gaze on The Lady That Remembers.

It's been a while since I've read the books, but I forget if LS is able to speak. I know she can't do so normally, but isn't she able to pull the gash in her throat closed and whisper? If she can it would be an awesome bit for a final scene with Brienne waking to see LS hooded and cloaked, and then just reaching a hand within the shadows of her hood and this ragged, hoarse whisper rasping out:

"Where are my daughters?"

Well apparently Brienne bites someone's ear off so it would be fair to suggest that she will hook up with LS by the end of the season.

She bites off Vargo Hoat's ear, he was replaced with Locke, who is now at the wall so that wont happen.

Its to soon for Brienne to run into her. I suspect, the reveal will be the last scene of S4 after Stannis rides in.

We cut to a row of bodies hanging from a tree with Frey or Bolton signias on their chests. Brotherhood Without Banners standing around chanting/yelling something about the north and then as the camera pans out we see Cat Stark from behind. She turns around, screams and Lady Stoneheart.

This lays the foundation for next season where the North remembers.

It's been a while since I've read the books, but I forget if LS is able to speak. I know she can't do so normally, but isn't she able to pull the gash in her throat closed and whisper? If she can it would be an awesome bit for a final scene with Brienne waking to see LS hooded and cloaked, and then just reaching a hand within the shadows of her hood and this ragged, hoarse whisper rasping out:

iirc, in the books she cannot speak, they cut her throat open, she grunts or something...

her flesh is loose and milky white, she pinches together the slit so it closes, when she speaks it's almost indecipherably raspy, but it's there

tywin and lady stoneheart, in the same episode. the killer dies and the victim revives. quite a turning point in the story, id say ;)

I have a feeling that Tywin dies in 9th episode. Mountain vs. Viper duel is in 8th episode according to the episode name, so i don't think they delay the father-son talk to the last episode because it happens before next morning.

She bites off Vargo Hoat's ear, he was replaced with Locke, who is now at the wall so that wont happen.

Its to soon for Brienne to run into her. I suspect, the reveal will be the last scene of S4 after Stannis rides in.

We cut to a row of bodies hanging from a tree with Frey or Bolton signias on their chests. Brotherhood Without Banners standing around chanting/yelling something about the north and then as the camera pans out we see Cat Stark from behind. She turns around, screams and Lady Stoneheart.

This lays the foundation for next season where the North remembers.

I hope her reveal is after the credits, so everybody freaks out when they miss it.

Yeah, I'm a bad person.

I have a feeling that Tywin dies in 9th episode. Mountain vs. Viper duel is in 8th episode according to the episode name, so i don't think they delay the father-son talk to the last episode because it happens before next morning.

This is possible, but I won't be convinced of anything until the episodes actually air. This is because we get the Battle at the Wall in the 9th episode, and it might be too much of an overload for offing Tywin in the same episode. Then again, if we wait for the last ep it would be an overload regardless because of the Children of the Forest, possibly LS, aftermath at the Wall, etc. HBO released the running times for all the remaining eps though, and the finale is supposed to be 10 minutes longer than the others, leaving more time for whatever deluge they may throw at us

I hope her reveal is after the credits, so everybody freaks out when they miss it.

Yeah, I'm a bad person.

Not that theyll really miss much.

Lets be honest here, shes a rather meaningless charachter unless she does something spectacular in the upcomming books.

To an extent I think the same about Coldhands (that doesnt stop the outcry that Bran's guidebook has been cut) but thats another thread :p

Not that theyll really miss much.

Lets be honest here, shes a rather meaningless charachter unless she does something spectacular in the upcomming books.

To an extent I think the same about Coldhands (that doesnt stop the outcry that Bran's guidebook has been cut) but thats another thread :P

The fact that she returns is shocking enough, even if she does nothing.

Yeah, I'm a bad person.

Haha, I can imagine these forums going ballistic during the credits if that were the case. Five minutes later - a lot of edited posts.

Episode 9 takes place exclusively at the Wall, just like Blackwater only had King's Landing.

Are we going ho have a thread about UnCat in every episode until she finally appears? :laugh:

Yeah, I'm a bad person.

That would be priceless!

Archived