[Spoilers] What Will Brienne Do Now?

Kaspiro

So this episode confirms that Brienne is still being sent on her quest to find Sansa Stark. However, moving forward, I'm not sure where she'll be going. Most of her journey is spent going from town to town and encountering the Brave Companions (which have been cut from the show entirely). Will she still meet Randyll Tarlyor Meribald? I think she definitely has to meet the Brotherhood Without Banners and Lady Stoneheart at some point.

As long as she doesn't repeat "have you seen a girl of four and ten, auburn hair, fair skin..." a thousand times, I'll be fine.

I think Randyll Tarly is a good possibility. And Ser Hyle Hunt.

I think she'll definitely meet LS. Possibly at the end of this season. Or next season, if D&D want to have Merrett Frey hung to end this season.

Neither Randyl Tarly or Hyle Hunt have been cast this season so Brienne won't meet up with them. Hunt is almost assuredly cut and they might have Tarly show up in later seasons when he becomes more active in the story.

Rorge and Biter are coming back so chances are Brienne meets up with them at some point (probably the ear biting that Christie referenced).

Same thing she did in the books...nothing :p

I think Randyll is a must. I'll eat my hat if she doesn't run into Sandor, reborn or otherwise.

But most of all, I want her to start hearing rumors about a phantom woman haunting the Riverlands, called the Hangwoman (Lady Stoneheart is a lame name, IMO), and to run into some of her hanged victims. That will provide a better sense of mystery and creepiness to her arc, as well as a cool surprise when her identity is revealed

Because Brienne didn't get to achieve too many plot-related victories (I enjoyed watching her vanquishing the Bloody Mummers but honestly the story would not have been that different if she had never run into Shagwell, Pyg, and Timeon at the Whispers, for example), they can change a lot without having to worry about story implications down the road.

The reborn Hound stuff (whatever that might be) would be in S5 so it's probably not going to be Brienne that has her storyline uncover that.

Decent chance however with both Arya/Hound and Brienne/Pod on a collision course to the gates of the Vale that they could run into each other or at least have a close call.

The reborn Hound stuff (whatever that might be) would be in S5 so it's probably not going to be Brienne that has her storyline uncover that.

Decent chance however with both Arya/Hound and Brienne/Pod on a collision course to the gates of the Vale that they could run into each other or at least have a close call.

Sandor and Arya vs Brienne and Pod would be an epic fight

Neither Randyl Tarly or Hyle Hunt have been cast this season so Brienne won't meet up with them. Hunt is almost assuredly cut and they might have Tarly show up in later seasons when he becomes more active in the story.

That's a shame, because I thought that was the most interesting part of her journey. It was good to see Tarly first hand after hearing Sam's story, and Hunt opened up her backstory. Seriously, I will be upset if that isn't addressed in some way. I mean, I guess I will wait and see what they actually do, but i want the audience to know how she's been treated in the past.

Archived