Alex Pettyfer for Young Griff?

Ocelot

If D&D can afford him, Alexander Ludwig would make a good (f)Aegon. Here's a link to an overview of his work on Vikings (my 2nd favorite show on the air in Spring).

http://www.history.com/shows/vikings/cast/bjorn

I see Aegon as naive and over-eager to please his handlers (When Jon Con advises him with platitudes like “Not every man is what he seems, and a prince especially has good cause to be wary … but go too far down that road, and the mistrust can poison you, make you sour and fearful...You would do best to walk a middle course. Let men earn your trust with leal service … but when they do, be generous and openhearted,” The boy dutifully responds, “I will remember.”--ADWD). He is also itching to act, or seem to act, on his own initiative, to the point that he passes off Tyrion's suggestion to go on to Westeros without Dany as his own idea. He may not be stupid, but he seems to be an empty vessel who is nonetheless eager to prove to himself and his handlers that he is is own man, even when he's just parroting someone other than his handlers (he could be easily manipulated by someone who laid half an idea before him and let him think he had figured out the rest himself). I think Alexander Ludwig would play these qualities well while also having the superficial princely demeanor. That Hunger Games credit might might make him too expensive for a smaller role, though.

I think Pettyfer is too busy doing male striptease movies to bother with supporting role in the TV series.

Besides, in my humble opinion, even if he is handsome, but he has something unpleasant and trashy about him, I can not quite picture him as a prince, even a fake one

I think Pettyfer is too busy doing male striptease movies to bother with supporting role in the TV series.

Besides, in my humble opinion, even if he is handsome, but he has something unpleasant and trashy about him, I can not quite picture him as a prince, even a fake one

Really? I think the total opposite. But then again, I've never seen Magic Mike.

If D&D can afford him, Alexander Ludwig would make a good (f)Aegon. Here's a link to an overview of his work on Vikings (my 2nd favorite show on the air in Spring).

http://www.history.com/shows/vikings/cast/bjorn

I see Aegon as naive and over-eager to please his handlers (When Jon Con advises him with platitudes like “Not every man is what he seems, and a prince especially has good cause to be wary … but go too far down that road, and the mistrust can poison you, make you sour and fearful...You would do best to walk a middle course. Let men earn your trust with leal service … but when they do, be generous and openhearted,” The boy dutifully responds, “I will remember.”--ADWD). He is also itching to act, or seem to act, on his own initiative, to the point that he passes off Tyrion's suggestion to go on to Westeros without Dany as his own idea. He may not be stupid, but he seems to be an empty vessel who is nonetheless eager to prove to himself and his handlers that he is is own man, even when he's just parroting someone other than his handlers (he could be easily manipulated by someone who laid half an idea before him and let him think he had figured out the rest himself). I think Alexander Ludwig would play these qualities well while also having the superficial princely demeanor. That Hunger Games credit might might make him too expensive for a smaller role, though.

I always saw him as a bad actor, but with teenegers you never know. I don't see him as an Aegon, he should look like Rhaegar, fake or not: so a little more delicate, he shouldn't look like a bodybuilder.

Anyway, what YG??? He's out.

• 1 month later...

I always saw him as a bad actor, but with teenegers you never know. I don't see him as an Aegon, he should look like Rhaegar, fake or not: so a little more delicate, he shouldn't look like a bodybuilder.

Anyway, what YG??? He's out.

I felt like he came into his own in the last end of Vikings, but yeah, his body type is not Aegon at all. A young (Fight Club) Jared Leto is more what they'd be looking for.

I'm 100% someone has suggested this before, but I imagined Aegon looking something like Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy).

Tom Felton would not be a bad choice. He sure knows how to play a kind of bratty teenager and can put out a princely look.

Actually, he is kind of too tall. Emilia and Kit are small. Well, maybe it would be a point for the fake Aegon.

• 2 weeks later...
I might be kinda old because I have no idea who the f.. he is :dunno:

Kinda old? We're old and out of the loop, let's face it. ;)

Speaking of old, when the google images came up I was like: "The Hell? That dude is ten years to old for Aegon" then I saw "Age 24" and blinked. Those pictures are not flattering in that regard I'm afraid.

• 1 month later...

Lots of princes, real life and fictional (including those from ASOAIF), are unpleasant and trashy.

Actually, he is kind of too tall. Emilia and Kit are small. Well, maybe it would be a point for the fake Aegon.

So, if we cast Daniel Radcliffe he's real? :lol: (or maybe not: Rhaegar was tall. Taller than Viserys, at least)

But seriously (or SIRIUSLY...!), I think Daniel wouldn't be a bad choice.

• 1 month later...

Archived