DragonCon 2014

• 2 months later...

Myself and History of Westeros will be there! I will likely be down in the gaming area most of the time, where it is nice and cool. Possibly putting together a 9 player Game of Thrones board game session, haven't heard back from the gaming department yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shadow and Bone is the DragonCon YA book club pick this year, so I'll be there to sign and do a couple of panels. If any BwBers will be around would love to say hello.

Sweet! I'll be there. :)

Me too! :)

(And just an FYI to all BWBers: The Missing Volume's booth at Dragon Con will have a very limited supply of 11" x 14" archival prints of my A Song of Ice and Fire Calendar art. They'll be selling for $40 each, and these aren't available online. PLUS they'll have my limited-run Loteria posters too. ;))

Here's where you can find me this weekend:

http://picacio.blogspot.com/2014/08/dragon-con-2014-schedule.html

Question: Would any of you like me to bring some of my 17" x 22" signed and numbered ASoIaF archivals, or any original drawings from the calendar? I'm not doing the Art Show at Dragon Con, but I'm open to the thought of bringing some of these for you folks.

(And just an FYI to all BWBers: The Missing Volume's booth at Dragon Con will have a very limited supply of 11" x 14" archival prints of my A Song of Ice and Fire Calendar art. They'll be selling for $40 each, and these aren't available online. PLUS they'll have my limited-run Loteria posters too. ;))

Question: Would any of you like me to bring some of my 17" x 22" signed and numbered ASoIaF archivals, or any original drawings from the calendar? I'm not doing the Art Show at Dragon Con, but I'm open to the thought of bringing some of these for you folks.

Thank you for the heads up, I'll have to stop by their booth and get myself a print (I'd love to get a signed 17" x 22" but I need to contain myself).

I'm a big fan of your Arya piece, by the way, one of my all-time favorite depictions of Arya!

Me too! :)

Here's where you can find me this weekend:

http://picacio.blogspot.com/2014/08/dragon-con-2014-schedule.html

I need to get a Gateway print one of these days. But getting it back from ATL might be more trouble than just ordering it.

Thank you for the heads up, I'll have to stop by their booth and get myself a print (I'd love to get a signed 17" x 22" but I need to contain myself).

I'm a big fan of your Arya piece, by the way, one of my all-time favorite depictions of Arya!

Cool. Email me at john (at) johnpicacio (dot) com, and I think I might have some good news for you? :) See you soon!

Archived