Aegon VI Targaryen Appreciation Thread.

Chatty Duelist

You said he was following Jon's plan, I countered with the fact that JOnCon has no plans, all the planning comes from Varys and Illyrio and them alone. Of course until fAegon throws 18 years of planning out the window because one meddlesome dwarf said one paragraph to him.

I am talking of the plan to take SE, that is Jon's plan.

As to the 18 year plan, that is a lie, Dany was never suppose to marry Aegon, by die in Vas. They have been switching it up as the story went on, Aegon just acted with the information his commanders gave him.

You said he was following Jon's plan, I countered with the fact that JOnCon has no plans, all the planning comes from Varys and Illyrio and them alone. Of course until fAegon throws 18 years of planning out the window because one meddlesome dwarf said one paragraph to him.

Varys' plans consist on Aegon landing in Westeros and taking over. JC isn't following other than that. As far as we know, Varys doesn't have any kind of military knowledge, only politics. After they take G'sR, JonCon receives his information about the situation of Westeros from Haldon, not from Varys. I guess he's letting all the military action be solved by him.

I am talking of the plan to take SE, that is Jon's plan.

As to the 18 year plan, that is a lie, Dany was never suppose to marry Aegon, by die in Vas. They have been switching it up as the story went on, Aegon just acted with the information his commanders gave him.

Varys adapts. He probably told them about Dany quite recently and if he dies, he will say "well, pity". They're counting on Dany now because she's alive and they want to let open the chance of her joining them, but they aren't basing any plans on her so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who read and enjoyed the Hobbit shouldn't have a problem with Aegon being introduced late and being made important.

Or anyone who is a fan of the period of English history that ASOIAF is most reflecting.

Although I support Danys claim, I don't mind Aegon. He seems like a capable and would-be good ruler, it would be nice if they could work things out and team up, but I doubt it will happen. Danys got dragons and just got more of the edge.

If he is a fake Targ I feel really sorry for him. Hes been brought up to be the perfect king, including making him know fear and starvation, making him think his own mother and sister where brutally murdered, only to be cast aside. It wouldn't be nice knowing he was used.

Archived