Brotherhood Without Banners Trivia Team

http://www.funtrivia.com/team_info.cfm?gid=33256%C2'>

Copy and paste the link above if you are interested in joining a trivia team that is fun, but competitive. I know for a fact that the readers of ASOIAF are some of the most intelligent people out there, but we are completely under-represented on this website. It's a free website and trivia topics range from science to history to world mythology. There are general quizzes and very specific ones. No matter what type of trivia you enjoy, I guarantee there is something out there for you. There is even a number of quizzes dedicated to ASOIAF and GOT TV show. You can play for individual or group achievements. Right now I'm trying to recruit for the BWB group trivia team. We are currently getting smacked around, but it's not because we are unintelligent, it's because we need more manpower (or woman-power; I'm not really the misogynist that my username suggests). So if you have some free time join the funtrivia website (funtrivia.com), join the BWB team (ID number 33256 or friend me- schudacris), and play in the daily team games (there are two each day).

Thanks for your time,

James

By the way it looks like you live nearby. I frequent the Blue Monkey Tavern in Merchantville myself :cheers:

I LOVE the Monkey. I'm there most Friday nights for happy hour. \m/ PM me if you want to meet up for a beer.

We're you there for GoT Quizzo? I was on the 2nd place team. :D

And I can handle 5 minutes of trivia a day. This should be fun.

I LOVE the Monkey. I'm there most Friday nights for happy hour. \m/ PM me if you want to meet up for a beer.

We're you there for GoT Quizzo? I was on the 2nd place team. :D

And I can handle 5 minutes of trivia a day. This should be fun.

damn..I was not there for GOT trivia..I didn't even hear about it. I have to admit it's been a few months since I been there though..we definitely have to do a happy hour one day though.

Archived