[Book Spoilers] EP405 Discussion

Ran

I really am wondering how Benioff and Weiss are going to keep Bran's storyline viable for the next fifteen episodes. Their invented material has been pitiful thus far.

he's due to meet bloodraven and the cotf this season, if i'm not mistaken.

I really am wondering how Benioff and Weiss are going to keep Bran's storyline viable for the next fifteen episodes. Their invented material has been pitiful thus far.

Me, my friends and my coworkers are loving it.

Though I suppose book fans will be book fans. I read all of the novels too and am perfectly fine with Bran's story.

I'm thinking that Jojen being sick is going to be a huge(ish) thing in the remaining books. Dude's been sweating bullets these last two episodes.

He already looks like he's at death's door.

My biggest question is: why was Jojen's hand on fire?

I was sort of watching the episode intermittently, and when I checked back, Jojen's hand was on fire! What gives?

Their invented material has been pitiful thus far.

Eh, I can't complain when they're throwing dual-wielding sword fights at us.

Edited by Newstar

Also the did they just state the Lannister mines are dry :devil:

Fan theory is show canon.

was that fan theory?

is no one else interested in that tidbit? are they really implying that the realm is substantially funded directly by the lannisters and now they're broke?

They're obviously going into late ADwD/early TWoW territory next season because he meets BR in ep.10.

He already looks like he's at death's door.

I was sort of watching the episode intermittently, and when I checked back, Jojen's hand was on fire! What gives?

Meera and Bran asked him how will it all end, and he looked at his hand in fire and told them you'll know.

was that fan theory?

is no one else interested in that tidbit? are they really implying that the realm is substantially funded directly by the lannisters and now they're broke?

More like directly stating...I was rather alarmed