Tattoo Party in LA

Rock On Xray! AND you'll have a car, so that could be beneficial too if you're willing to transport us (yeah, the limo thing was a cool idea, but lets be practical)

Yep . I am unsure as I will not want to miss RR`s reading . Could a second group of us come over afterwards ? Could we book for midday ? or even a bit later ?

I don't have the times confirmed yet...I think 1:00 may be best considering. There is also a 3rd artist coming on at 2, but I don't remember what his name was.

I have to stop being such a wuss. I'm in.

That is so awesome XRay :kiss:

perfect xray :cool:

*edit*

I think Prod had also been interested as well. He hasn't been on the past couple days though.

Also if we get the chess match rescheduled there might be scheduling issues.

If we have 8 or less, the deposits are $60.

Scheduling is going to be hard if the program changes too much. I know others were interested, but unless they commit themselves by Monday, they will have to schedule seperately. I want to make sure we have appointments locked in.

In other news: This tattoo is going to cost me about $130 (or $70 more than the deposit) Its about 4 inches long and at the widest spot 3 inches and I'm having it placed on my upper thigh/outer hip area.

Awww.. crap... I'm gonna get in so much trouble. But sign me up.

What are y'all doing about bringing your designs? I found mine on tattoo finder, but I don't know about keeping up with it for three weeks without getting it all messed up. Can they print it off the website in the shop?

sincerely,

Waffley (Lacy) 'cause I know I am going to change my mind a hundred times between now and then.

Ok lany the money is sent.

Wow that is pretty cheap on the tat, I paid 200 for mine on my thigh, all black, 13 years ago.

I am going to go with one on or around my ankle. I also want one on my shoulder but I am going to wait on that one until I am at home relaxing. Then again I still might change my mind.

Awww.. crap... I'm gonna get in so much trouble. But sign me up.

Yay!!! :D

I'm just picking something out from the flash art they have there... anywhere you go is going to have a ton of rose designs.

Archived