Tattoo Party in LA

Hope I can fit in there after the chess match . Guess I`ll just turn up and see . Like I say I have quite a small piece , so here`s hoping .

considering the time they are alotting us and that several others' were rather small as well, I'm sure it won't be a problem.

I think:

(a) it's cute and

(B) it looks like something you would like :)

I just like it 'cause I can have a baby red dragon nesting in a blue rose :D I'm sure any tattoo artist worth their salt can add color to the design.

Though it does mean that when I get my arm done, it'll have to be a dragon. That's really the only thing I'm interested in having tattooed anyway. ;)

Hell, I'm gonna do it. :D *looks for email to email shop*

http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-...p?sku=JPF-00193

I'm seriously contemplating the above design. Not the vine work, just the rose and baby dragon. A blue rose and a red dragon, of course :D

Nice one, Odie - I like it! :)

I still like this one too (but with blue roses) because I like the fire/ice look too it. Well, it really looks more like water, but I'm sure they could make it look more icy. I wanted it for mine, but they couldn't make it as small as I had in mind. Now I just want someone else to want it. :P

OK, final outcome on the tattooes:

Lany--3 roses on right hip

Odie--a red dragon in a blue rose on her back

Mormont--the most awesome colrong job on his blue rose on his right arm

X-Ray--a blue heraldic rose on the inside of her lower left arm (ouch)

Mich--a blue rose on her back, in the middle

Grogmosh Longspear ;) --a rose and stem on his left arm

Ghosts Companion--a blue rose on her back, right shoulder blade area

Maid Sansa and Watcher joined us and watched.

We had a pretty good time at the tattoo parlar, making fun of some "dancers" that came in to get pierced in their neither regions...Watcher...that would be a fun pic to post too.

Hopefully everyone will post pics of their tattoos. I'll put mine up later this afternoon.

Prod was a little nervous and we teased him alot about it, but in the in he was a brave man and toughed it out...didn't even cry (when we were looking at him)

Not as expensive as you'd think... if you really want to know PM me :)

I'm glad you like it. I certainly do :) And if it turns out that we're wrong about the baby red dragon ;) I already have a red dragon on my ankle. I can just call it a theme :)

Archived