(Spoilers?) Kevan Lannister

At the coronation of Tommen there is a man standing behind Mace Tyrell, wearing a Lannister gorget and later is shown again speaking with Mace. Does anyone else catch this up? I hope, that this is indeed Kevan Lannister being back into the game. I would like to see him again this season, since most of his storyline was cut until now. Surely they have to bring him back next season after Tywin looses himself on the privy.

I would love for Kevan to be reintroduced. I always felt like Kevan not sitting on small council meetings sort of made the Lannisters look more like a family instead of a HOUSE.

That being stated, I think if they were going to reintroduce him, they would already have done so. I suspect he is an extra meant to reward those with careful eyes.

I would love for Kevan to be reintroduced. I always felt like Kevan not sitting on small council meetings sort of made the Lannisters look more like a family instead of a HOUSE.

That being stated, I think if they were going to reintroduce him, they would already have done so. I suspect he is an extra meant to reward those with careful eyes.

I thought the same thing about Ser Dontos..

I don't think it was him. His features are a bit off. That said, he is too important to omit from the story all together. I hope he will be introduced again next season. I also hope they will bring Lancel back and have Jamie visit him after he hears about Lancel's, errr, relations with Cersei. Would be an interesting sort-of-new father-son combo on the show

I don't think it was him. His features are a bit off. That said, he is too important to omit from the story all together. I hope he will be introduced again next season. I also hope they will bring Lancel back and have Jamie visit him after he hears about Lancel's, errr, relations with Cersei. Would be an interesting sort-of-new father-son combo on the show

Yeah, Kevan is too important to just omit and I definitely want lancel back hahah bless him.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived