[Spoilers] Next Episode - Asha/Yara at the Dreadfort

By this point the audience will most likely have a new found liking to Yara, and they'll enjoy the Kingsmoot more with her there.

You are raising a very interesting point here : I wonder if the whole point of Yara's arc this season is to make the viewer enjoy her and root for her to create emotional investment to the Kingsmoot. Even if some would call this arc pointless if she returns for Kingsmoot, it would show her under a great light and prepare us for a great Kingsmoot on TV.

And as long as there is Tristifer Botley, it would rock ! ^^

EDIT : Long-shot wish but I'd love if Yara was to be back at Pyke for episode 10 to end her season arc on the sails of the Silence appearing at the horizon and her talking about Euron Greyjoy to someone (Tristifer ! ... Nope, I wont stop ! ^^).

I wonder how on-screen Balon's death could happen in all of this. Maybe intro of episode 8, something visual and silent (the storm, the bridge, the silhouette, could be a great intro to the episode).

You are raising a very interesting point here : I wonder if the whole point of Yara's arc this season is to make the viewer enjoy her and root for her to create emotional investment to the Kingsmoot. Even if some would call this arc pointless if she returns for Kingsmoot, it would show her under a great light and prepare us for a great Kingsmoot on TV.

EDIT : Long-shot wish but I'd love, if Yara was to be back at Pyke for episode 10 to end her season arc on the sails of the Silence appearing at the horizon and her talking about Euron Greyjoy to someone (Tristifer ! ... Nope, I wont stop ! ^^).

I wonder how on-screen Balon's death could happen in all of this. Maybe intro of episode 8, something visual and silent (the storm, the bridge, the silhouette, could be a great intro to the episode).

If Yara retreats to Moat Cailan, then it could be the opening of the episode where the Moat makes it's debut. For example if Yara would come to Moat Cailan in episode 8 the first scene of the episode would be Balon falling from a bridge followed by a shot of Silence sailing into Pyke. Later during the episode they could have Ralf Kenning telling Yara that Victarion has sailed back to Pyke because of what has happened.

Prediction: The rescue attempt fails, but Asha kills Myranda and escapes with any surviving Ironborn. Ramsay takes his anger out on Theon and we see full Reek-mode engaged.

I hope this happens. Theon in show has definitely changed but I want to see teeth missing, emaciated, utterly broken, cringe-worthy Reek. But hey, maybe I'm too much of a book snob. :cool4:

EDIT : Long-shot wish but I'd love, if Yara was to be back at Pyke for episode 10 to end her season arc on the sails of the Silence appearing at the horizon and her talking about Euron Greyjoy to someone (Tristifer ! ... Nope, I wont stop ! ^^).

YES.

I hope this happens. Theon in show has definitely changed but I want to see teeth missing, emaciated, utterly broken, cringe-worthy Reek. But hey, maybe I'm too much of a book snob. :cool4:

Precisely. He's been humbled to shit but he hasn't been, well, gimped yet. I get that it's not practical to literally beat the guy senseless, but he still seems too assuming and assertive. Reek needs to be a snivelling wreck, or him finding himself again won't be as powerful.

It has been mentioned before but i'll have to emphasize that the promo might be playing with the expectations of unsullied + giving the readers something to discuss by cutting Dreadfort and Cailin scenes together.
I've watched the first seconds a few times and i'm not sure what to believe. If it weren't for the "this is turning into a lovely evening line", i'd be more up for that theory though.
Anyways, I won't be surprised If R & R are at MC next week while Asha infiltrates the DF in vain.

Also, who does Ramsay go full-Belwas on before that scene ?!

Anyone recall the original series 4 teaser trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk

Watch close at about 1:23 and you'll see Theon on horseback wearing what appears to be Greyjoy armour.

Either Yara rescues him and legs it to Moat Caillin where Ramsay follows and somehow defeats the Ironborn and re-captures Theon

OR

Yara fails to rescue to Theon and Ramsay uses him (Theon) to go and trick the Ironborn into surrendering Moat Caillin

Its possible if Yara's character doesnt do anything significant in the yet to be published books that HBO may kill her off during the Dreadfort rescue attempt?

I'm so intrigued to see the Dreadfort scene next week!

Anyone recall the original series 4 teaser trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk

Watch close at about 1:23 and you'll see Theon on horseback wearing what appears to be Greyjoy armour.

Either Yara rescues him and legs it to Moat Caillin where Ramsay follows and somehow defeats the Ironborn and re-captures Theon

OR

Yara fails to rescue to Theon and Ramsay uses him (Theon) to go and trick the Ironborn into surrendering Moat Caillin

Its possible if Yara's character doesnt do anything significant in the yet to be published books that HBO may kill her off during the Dreadfort rescue attempt?

I'm so intrigued to see the Dreadfort scene next week!

Check 00:12 of that same trailer. I willing to bet that that's Theon riding into Moat Cailan.

It looks like Ramsay is going to fight Yara's Ironmen in the next episode. It would be a little bit strange if he survive that, because in the books Roose once said to Theon that Ramsay swings the sword like a buther hacking meat, which would mean he's a poor sword fighter.

Also, it might just be clever editing, but he's charging against "the best killers on the Isles" with no shield or even armor.

Could be clever editing and actually two different scenes but going from the lighting it has to be one scene.

So we have Asha with 5 men and Theon. They backed into a dead end. Ramsay with 5/6 men at the door.

Reckon we'll end up with everyone dead except Ramsay and Asha. Perhaps she bests Ramsay but Theon refuses to leave?

It looks like Ramsay is going to fight Yara's Ironmen in the next episode. It would be a little bit strange if he survive that, because in the books Roose once said to Theon that Ramsay swings the sword like a buther hacking meat, which would mean he's a poor sword fighter.

That's Book!Ramsay though. Show!Ramsay (who executed like six guys in 20 seconds) strikes me as a much better fighter than his book counterpart.

Archived