[Spoilers] Next Episode - Asha/Yara at the Dreadfort

I find unjustified the fear for cutting Greyjoys. Yes, we have heard about Sunspear, Water Gardens, Doran Martell, Myrcella and the Sand Snakes. For sure we will get the Dornish plot next year. But that doesn't mean that the Iron Islands plot will be scrapped. Euron has a dragon horn!!! Please, I bet it will be useful for playing with the Dany's children. Besides, Tyrion mentioned that Theon's uncles attacked Lannisport, so, for sure two Theon's uncles do exist in the show. However, the ironborn are very poorly explored in the show, and for afford the season 5 D&D need to sow some interest in them, that justified the Dreadfort plot.

For 4x06, I think that Yara will find a chained Theon. Then, she tell his brother that they will take him to Moat Cailin where they would meet their uncle Victarion (check-in), but Reek will refuse to go with them, telling them that Ramsay will attack the Moat Cailin. Facing a reluctant man, Yara will give up her mission but not before killing Myranda and some Bolton's men. She and some ironborn will flee in horses to Moat Cailin, but the Boltons will force them to change the route departing to Deepwood Mott instead (if not the first choice).

I'm joining to those who want to see the Balon's death, but I believe we won't. Gods be good, I hope I'm wrong. That will be a perfect first scene for 4x07 or 4x08, then we must see Yara arriving to Deepwood Mott. There, an ironborn informs her that Victarion left Moat Cailin to Pyke (leaving Ralf Kenning under the command) because her father died and Euron returned (check-in). If we are lucky, then the ironborn will continue saying that Aeron (check-in) call for a Kingsmoot, so, this will be the last scene of Yara these season, but then the show will give us the Moat Cailin plot as was in the books.

^ Good point. I have a good feeling we will start getting some Greyjoy name-drop next episode, really curious to hear how they bring them up !

I repeat again - it only has no effect because you know what's going to bloody happen. Show watchers had every reason to believe Jon could die in that knife fight.

also someone pointed out that they needed a reason for the nights watch to rally behind jon and choose him as lord commander later. You know they need to show him as a leader and what not.

I told my friends that I was excited about Jon's excursion to Craster's Keep because that didn't happen in the books. Then they got pissed at me saying "so I guess that means Jon survives it!?" I guess I'll be keeping my mouth shut about deviations in the future...

It seems hard to believe that they are not going to have Ramsay and Reek retake Moat Caillan, unless they have the iron born abandon it to focus on the Kingsmoot.

What I'd like to see is the escape fail, Asha gets captured. Then at some point Ramsay decides to hunt Asha, and realizes to his chagrin that Asha isn't prey, and she kills him.

It's all the more interesting because it's such a big domino in how many up in the air storylines will play out.

Yep -- my wife the unsullied actually said during the fight at Craster's, "If Bran is killed I'm going to stop watching." She was on edge not knowing what would happen, and not wanting to see (another) child murder. I kind of looked at her funny, but then it immediately struck me that unsullied really don't know what is in store for each character. Any of them could die (Ned, RW, Joffrey).

So, Craster's and the other scenes brought up in the same vein aren't "filler" any more so than book characters are "filler."

That's got to be some kind of Tristifer Botley or Qarl the Maid (which one is likelier??). There's a clear shot of him behind Yara on the rowboat, then in the shot of Yara/Theon/Greyjoy soldiers he is not wearing a helmet like the others (don't use above screencap for reference, watch preview). They only take off helmets, when it's a character, right? Like Jaime the Lord Commander and Meryn Trant never wear their helmets (except Meryn vs Syrio) but the rest of the Kingsguard always do.

Yara's male friend is carrying a giant weapon. What is it? An axe? Do Tristifer or Qarl have a signature weapon?

Yara dying is really unlikely, and if she gets a supporting character in this episode, it's even unlikelier, isn't it? I guess getting captured is still up in the air, but Ramsay wouldn't let anyone else live. So then, why bring Tristifer/Qarl in? Ramsay's not like Stannis who spared her men after Deepwood Motte. Is it to show Ramsay is evil? I think him slaughtering the other 49 of the Iron Islands best killers is good enough of that.

I stand by what I said: Yara= Arya. She's gonna be fArya so that the Ironborn leave the Boltons alone and it'd be a nice twist later on when Ramsay forces Theon to abuse his sister sexually, when in season 2 Theon did so willingly and so this could potentially showcase his different attitude towards her, where here he would be much more reluctant. Sure, she's not gonna be at the Kingsmoot but in the book she loses anyway and so they can have that one without her.

The room they're in does not seem like you can escape by jumping out of a window so unless Ramsay dies, which he's not, Yara will get captured at best, at worst tortured to death or flayed or both, with Theon completing his Reek transformation as a result of witnessing it.

The fight occurs in the kennels where ramsay keeps reek and his bitches. so it is probably close to the exit. I wonder if the dogs will play a role in the fight. as for yara if she captured she will not be psychically tortured sense ramsay knows roose would want her whole. she would be psychologically tortured.

Is Yara attacking the DF a given.Why cant it be the Moat?

Yeah that is what I was thinking too, tho how would she know he's there?

Why does Ramsay looks so trashed out? As if he has already been in some fighting and kind of got the worst of it?

Here's an odd note. In the books Roose cleans Theon/Reek up and sends him to Moat Cailin to get the Ironborn there to surrender. Season's 4 'general' trailer seems to show Theon back in his old armor, tho it's brief, I guess on this mission.

We don't see that in the preview for E6.

So maybe it is the Dreadfort? Before Ramsay leaves, and then he doesn't leave?

Archived