[Spoilers] Next Episode - Asha/Yara at the Dreadfort

Yes but Reek shivered when Tansy was ripped apart from the Hounds.

Theres still enough of Theon left for him to care about being rescued.

He's obeying Ramsay because he knows what will happen if he doesnt.

Then Yara turns up.

What would you do?

Opt to remain with the Psycho who tortured/mutliated you or jump into your big sisters arms?

I do not see him betraying ramsay. if he did why would he send him in to moat Cailin two episodes later. I think reek will remain loyal.

I dont see him betraying Ramsay either but unless the epsiode 6 preview is very cleverly edited it shows Theon with Yara and her men.

I think more likely Yara will be overwhelmed and captured herself OR forced to retreat without Theon

Honestly, even if it's just "filler" as some of you say, it is a really good and entertaining one, give me that over more randomly sassy talk in KL, Dany "badass" one-liners, or if we go by the books, Tyrion watching turtles and Brienne's adventures with Nimble Dick...

I'm all for filler so long as it isn't book spoilers.

I really hope Ramsay isnt fighting without any armour on.

I also wonder if that big dude is accompanying Yara to the dreadfort this season. He looked like a dude that could do some damage.

Its not the armour I have a problem with, if you are attacked out of nowhere you have no option but to fight. I just don't like the way he seems to be the first guy charging into them, which is incredibly stupid. :P

Yeah but that's ramsay he is fearless, which roose points out in the books. it's crazy but he is really crazy. semms pretty in line with his character.

I don't think his decision is what is incredible there, but the fact that he survives (as we know he does.) It'll make the Ironborn look inept and helpless if they can't kill him

Archived