[Spoilers] Next Episode - Asha/Yara at the Dreadfort

I think Asha will get captured along with Theon by the Boltons. They will then escape together. She is basically replacing fake Arya.

If the show really wants to deviate from the books they could have Ramsey actually marry Yara to try to gain control of the Iron Islands but its more likely that this time Ramsey will accept her as a hostage since his father was super pissed at him for mutilating Theon.

I have a feeling some stuff will go down between ramsay and myranda. how else would he get blood and scratches on his chest. I have a feeling he kills her while they are in bed together. or she is killed by the iron born. but I am leaning towards the first one.

I feel like it will be something similar to the Bran/Jon interaction last episode. The show creators need to include the actress and actors in the series in some way or another and they will make them meet up and have a battle where Asha(yara) will get defeated and retreat back to the iron islands to find out everything about her uncles.

Something like that where it doesnt deviate too much from the book plot line by adding unnecessary meeting between the two to go way out of context but adds action and drama to the show line.

I hope Ramsay does kill Myranda while in bed. It will only serve to further enhance his evil character on the show. He'll love you one moment, then kill you the next, just for the hell of it.

I also hope he kills Myranda or she dies in this episode but I remember when they were filming season 4 the actress that plays her tweeted she is taking horseback riding lessons for the show. So why would she need the lessons if she hasn't gotten to ride a horse yet. hmm..

I also hope he kills Myranda or she dies in this episode but I remember when they were filming season 4 the actress that plays her tweeted she is taking horseback riding lessons for the show. So why would she need the lessons if she hasn't gotten to ride a horse yet. hmm..

Amateur actors like that need to get off Twitter.

I don't think his decision is what is incredible there, but the fact that he survives (as we know he does.) It'll make the Ironborn look inept and helpless if they can't kill him

This! Asha took the 50 best killers on the Iron Islands and set out for the Dreadfort. How in the world is a topless Ramsey with little to now experience in deadly combat going to charge in and come out alive.

This! Asha took the 50 best killers on the Iron Islands and set out for the Dreadfort. How in the world is a topless Ramsey with little to now experience in deadly combat going to charge in and come out alive.

That's the question I was asking, even if she left 10 guys to guard the boat (boats?)... Ramsay didn't seem to have but about 10 or so guys with him, the book Asha and her best fighter could have wiped the floor with them.

What i'm thinking is maybe Ramsay captures Yara. Roose sends a raven to Pyke informing Balon that he has her and will release her into his custody once the ironborn give up Moat Calin. Balon agrees to the terms. Ramsay has Theon go to Moat Calin to give the ironborn there the news and Yara is released and goes back to Pyke.

That would ruin the entire moat cailin sequence. if yara is captured she will remain with the boltons until next year. Trading yara for moat Cailin would really make reeks trip there meaningless. Plus while balon loves yara, he loves power more, he would never give up the key to the north.

You are raising a very interesting point here : I wonder if the whole point of Yara's arc this season is to make the viewer enjoy her and root for her to create emotional investment to the Kingsmoot. Even if some would call this arc pointless if she returns for Kingsmoot, it would show her under a great light and prepare us for a great Kingsmoot on TV.

Good call. There has been no filler, the time scale for the show won't allow it, the show only subplot was there for a reason, as is Yara's, maybe the above reason is it?

Could be for GoT, could be for a cut scene, it happens.

Next episode might also provide an introduction for the mudmen. If any action takes place at Moat Cailin. Another lil spoiler for those who like getting their knickers in a twist.

Archived