[BOOK SPOILERS] "Only Cat"?

Jonny Boy

I'm disappointed as well, but I think I will have to wait and see all of Season 5 before I can say whether or not this was a mistake.

This "Only Cat-LS S4E10" speculation reminds me of the "Uncat S3E10" speculation last year. Many expected it (partially why Mhysa's ending was unsatisfying), but apparently it never even crossed D&D's minds, and now everyone is okay.

I'm disappointed as well, but I think I will have to wait and see all of Season 5 before I can say whether or not this was a mistake.

This "Only Cat-LS S4E10" speculation reminds me of the "Uncat S3E10" speculation last year. Many expected it (partially why Mhysa's ending was unsatisfying), but apparently it never even crossed D&D's minds, and now everyone is okay.

But will the PW be in S3E10?

The previews show the snow castle, Lysa threatening Sansa at the Moon Door. I hope she spills her guts again about Jon Arryn's murder in front of Sansa like in the books. Sansa needs to know, even if she keeps it well to herself, Littlefinger knows that she knows the truth about him and Aunt Lysa.

Though I'd prefer it in the finale, at least they're keeping in the snow castle. Some folks thought they wouldn't include it and now we know they have. You win some you lose some.

Anyways it'll hold us over for those long two weeks. Someone can re-edit the finale to include it if they really want to.

I can see why 'Only Cat' is in this episode. Without it, this episode is more of a set-up without anything huge plot wise happening. Its better to go into the two week hiatus on a high rather than a lull. Also, its kinda pointless to have all your bullets for the final episode. I think it would just be a huge overload for people to properly digest. Better to spread it out. Although, in my opinion, I would much rather have the duel in episode 7 and 'Only Cat' in 8.

Though I'd prefer it in the finale, at least they're keeping in the snow castle. Some folks thought they wouldn't include it and now we know they have. You win some you lose some.

Anyways it'll hold us over for those long two weeks. Someone can re-edit the finale to include it if they really want to.

And here, I WANTED it in episode 7 AND I get the snow castle (which, I didn't think they'd do). I am ear-to-ear with the smiles man. This good mood is going to last me till the episode airs and probably beyond. :cool4:

Another question: In the preview, I keep noticing Sansa keeps grabbing her left hand. Why does Sansa keep grabbing her left hand like it hurts? Speculations? I'm curious. Don't remember her hurting her hand during the Snow Castle scene in the book. Unless--in the show--she hurts her hand smacking the shit out of either Petyr (after the kiss) or Robin (after he destroys Winterfell). :pimp: Guesses?

Another question: In the preview, I keep noticing Sansa keeps grabbing her left hand. Why does Sansa keep grabbing her left hand like it hurts? Speculations? I'm curious. Don't remember her hurting her hand during the Snow Castle scene in the book. Unless--in the show--she hurts her hand smacking the shit out of either Petyr (after the kiss) or Robin (after he destroys Winterfell). :pimp: Guesses?

It looked to me like she was just nervous or uncomfortable. Although watching it again, her face doesn't seem it. I know when I'm nervous or something, I usually do something like that with my hands, but it's hard to tell just from the preview.

It looked to me like she was just nervous or uncomfortable. Although watching it again, her face doesn't seem it. I know when I'm nervous or something, I usually do something like that with my hands, but it's hard to tell just from the preview.

Its more pronounced in images and those little Tumblr gifs. Maybe I should stop being lazy and go find an image/gif to show.

Hold on....

Could still be sore from when crazy Lysa was squeezing her hand.

That might be exactly the answer. Auntie was squeezing her rings into her fingers, very painful. So, these after-images are reminding us that Sansa is 'being hurt' here at the Eyrie, that she is not at all safe here.

Archived