True Blood final season - fangs for the memories

Arataniello

So, one last summer of Sooooookay and ogling various naked characters in the final season if TB. A few shots up at IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm701156864/rg1475255040?ref_=hm_snp_i3

noticeably absent is Pam, which I surely hope does not mean she will be missing in this season. Still an open question if Eric will be back at some point.

Well this series will do what it will do. I'm kind of done with it now, just watching for old times sake, the vamps are overpowered compared to everything else, Alcide growling just kills all interest in Werewolves, and Sookie has to be the most annoying main-character on Tv for decades.

It's a shame because I thought they really got the blend of menace and sexual tension when Bill first appeared all the way back in S1. Vampires should be fucking terrifying.

Well this series will do what it will do. I'm kind of done with it now, just watching for old times sake, the vamps are overpowered compared to everything else, Alcide growling just kills all interest in Werewolves, and Sookie has to be the most annoying main-character on Tv for decades.

It's a shame because I thought they really got the blend of menace and sexual tension when Bill first appeared all the way back in S1. Vampires should be fucking terrifying.

Hey BB, :GROUPHUG: where have you been?

You speak the truth, but didn't you notice after HBO swayed from the books back in like season two I think the whole show took a turn. Sookie is ugh yes but it's a love to hate that's why I like her.

I think one of my favorite lines was when Pam went off about her hatred towards Sookie ' I am so over Sookie and her precious fairy vagina and her unbelievably stupid name! Fuck Sookie!'

:lol:

Hey BB, :grouphug: where have you been?

You speak the truth, but didn't you notice after HBO swayed from the books back in like season two I think the whole show took a turn. Sookie is ugh yes but it's a love to hate that's why I like her.

I think one of my favorite lines was when Pam went off about her hatred towards Sookie ' I am so over Sookie and her precious fairy vagina and her unbelievably stupid name! Fuck Sookie!'

:lol:

Hey doll, I've been around. Just been posting less and lurking more, TTTNE seems to be becoming gradually more alien every day. :P

The books format off mystery, would never really have worked on TV, but I can't say the 'whatever the hell you call this' format has worked much better. The books are as stupidly Sookie centric as the show, if I didn't know better I'd say she was an author avatar... And whilst they gets the Sookie dislike, they don't have balls to distance themselves from it.

And for the sake of it I thought I'd share a passage from the books:

Eric loved monkey sex.

He said. "I'm going to tear your clothes."

"Okay"

And he was as good as his word.

After an exciting few minutes, he said, "I'm tearing mine too."

"Sure," I mumbled before I bit his earlobe.

Ever since it's been a joke between me and my ex that Eric is some pervert who loves watching monkeys in the zoo fuck.

:lmao: which of the books is that from!? I must have forgotten lol but Eric is my favorite vampire. :blush:

That's a really intelligent outlook, I could see Sookie as a Mary Sue

(now that I think about it, the series was written like fanfiction and the show full of lemons.

Yeah I haven't been around

TTTNE that much either....

I wonder how they are going to pull of him being alive after we saw him burning

When I saw Eric burning last season, I just assumed he would bury himself in the snow before he actually died. IIRC, Russell was in the sun and burning for a while and then survived. No?

Hey doll, I've been around. Just been posting less and lurking more, TTTNE seems to be becoming gradually more alien every day. :P

The books format off mystery, would never really have worked on TV, but I can't say the 'whatever the hell you call this' format has worked much better. The books are as stupidly Sookie centric as the show, if I didn't know better I'd say she was an author avatar... And whilst they gets the Sookie dislike, they don't have balls to distance themselves from it.

And for the sake of it I thought I'd share a passage from the books:

Eric loved monkey sex.

He said. "I'm going to tear your clothes."

"Okay"

And he was as good as his word.

After an exciting few minutes, he said, "I'm tearing mine too."

"Sure," I mumbled before I bit his earlobe.

Ever since it's been a joke between me and my ex that Eric is some pervert who loves watching monkeys in the zoo fuck.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Omg I don't remember this...The books got boring after a while,and since it was all through Sookie's POV the other characters didn't have any interesting storylines

:lmao: which of the books is that from!? I must have forgotten lol but Eric is my favorite vampire. :blush:

That's a really intelligent outlook, I could see Sookie as a Mary Sue

(now that I think about it, the series was written like fanfiction and the show full of lemons.

Yeah I haven't been around

TTTNE that much either....

Dead Reckoning. It was a few books in, I think it was the last one I read, there are two more books, and an 'after' book on the way.

The title of which makes me think Sookie is turned or at the very least dies at the end of the series.

Also a pretty funny easter egg in the show is Sookie occasionally shows up reading one of Charlaine Harriss' 'Grave' series. (I only read one of those.)

Sookie a Mary Sue? Surely not? It's almost as bad as Twlight's self insertion. Have a montage of hilarious Twilight bashing things Robert Pattinson has said (where he refers to Charlaine Harriss Stephanie Meyer as mad, in an interview that was unsurprisingly pulled shortly after being posted.)

Dead Reckoning. It was a few books in, I think it was the last one I read, there are two more books, and an 'after' book on the way.

The title of which makes me think Sookie is turned or at the very least dies at the end of the series.

Also a pretty funny easter egg in the show is Sookie occasionally shows up reading one of Charlaine Harriss' 'Grave' series. (I only read one of those.)

Sookie a Mary Sue? Surely not? It's almost as bad as Twlight's self insertion. Have a montage of hilarious Twilight bashing things Robert Pattinson has said (where he refers to Charlaine Harriss as mad, in an interview that was unsurprisingly pulled shortly after being posted.)

Wait, Robert Pattinson started ripping on Charlaine Harris' books?

Sookie a Mary Sue? Surely not? It's almost as bad as Twlight's self insertion. Have a montage of hilarious Twilight bashing things Robert Pattinson has said (where he refers to Charlaine Harriss as mad, in an interview that was unsurprisingly pulled shortly after being posted.)

I think the last one I read was number 10,then I gave up

But naturally I looked up the eding of the series,it's not a big deal :rolleyes:

I forgot to link the video :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBpNps3xATc

So he says Stephanie Meyers is mad. Which she is but he is now a multi-millionaire with no discernible talent because of her. He can wipe his tears with the millions of dollars he has because of Twilight. I'd star in a remake of "Triumph of the Will" for the amount he got paid.

Archived