Minor charactors you find interesting

Batbob45

She is. Robert's bastards are listed in two of the appendices (ASoS and ADWD, I think): Mya Stone, Gendry (unaware of his heritage), Edric Storm, and Barra.

Speaking of which, Edric Storm is one I would like to see more of. And Gendry, but I'm not sure how minor people would consider him.

I forgot about Edric Dayne i want to know more about him and the rest of that house

Xhondo

“You owe Xhondo many feathers. The water ruined Xhondo’s fine cloak.”

Instead he had Xhondo. Xhondo would not understand what I was saying. Or if he did, he’d just tell me to fuck the girl again. “Fuck” had been the first word of the Common Tongue that Xhondo had learned, and he was very fond of it.

Rickon Stark - He grabbed a sword from the crypts and used it and Shaggydog to protest Robb's march to war. All at age 4. He's also the only son of Ned who got a healthy dose of wolf's blood in him. Can't wait to see him on Skagos with Shaggydog.

Hoster Blackwood - Gotta love a minor character willing to debate with Jaime Lannister. I just loved how he called Jamie out for the Lannisters destroying the Starks, when Jamie was going on about how sons get vengeance for their dead fathers. Hoster's on his way to King's Landing and I think it'll be interesting to have him in the capital. He follows the old gods, so maybe it's no coincidence that he's going to be there.

The Blackfish - The lone warrior for the Tully's, still fighting for the family despite the odds stacked against him.

Jason Mallister - I think we're overdue for some awesomeness from Jason Mallister. He's a warrior that fears nothing. He may have been forced to bend the knee to protect his son, but don't count him out just yet.

Any and all of the young noble Northern ladies - There's just something about those Northern girls! Not at all submissive, but gutsy, strong minded, and prone to take action to prove their points. Lyanna Mormont, Alys Karstark, Wylla Manderly...The Southern lords really don't know what they're missing!

Archived