Board time 10 minutes slow

Magnar of Haeg

I just noticed that the timestamps aren't right. Look at Time Now at the bottom of the page. 9-10 minutes is a pretty large deviation for a server clock. Maybe Ran or someone should check into it.

Probably only important to anal-retentive types like me, but I figured it was worth mentioning. It's not at all obvious, I just happened to catch sight of it.

• 5 months later...

I thought about making this a new topic, but hopefully Ran or someone else will see this thread revived. Anyway, I've got a problem where the Board time is roughly 1 hour fast. I'm on the east coast of the U.S., so my board settings have the time set for Eastern Time, and I've fiddled with the board daylight savings time options, both auto correct and the manual settings. Neither one helps. I'm just wondering if there's anything I'm not thinking of, etc. Obviously I could just set the time to Central Time, but it seems like there could be another fix, or maybe someone else is also experiencing this problem.

fyi.. board time says it's 17.55

My computer (after internet synch) says it's 16.58

Hey I never noticed. Since last posts come up as 1, 2, 5 minutes ago instead of the actual time ........... mine's fast too by one hour :)

It's good to know I'm not the only one. :) I'm not sure if this has been going on for a long time and I just didn't notice it, or perhaps it just started recently.

• 4 months later...

I just wanted to say I find it odd because I also found that after whatever happened it had become within one minute of my computer clock... but has now inexplicably slipped to a 9 minute deficit once again.

• 1 month later...

Archived