About Tyrions daughter....

We know that Tywin sent Tysha to the place ' where whores go '. We learn it from Jaime who doesn't want to lie to his brother anymore. Only thing we know for sure is the fact that she was raped by a lot of soldiers.

Many suggest that daughter of the sailor from Bravoos is actually Tysha who somehow managed to survive. but let's focus on her pretty much obvious pregnancy. She gives a birth to a dwarf child. She tells girl some mysterious dwarf father and turns her in to some kind of comedian troop.

Penny meets there Oppo with who she becames the BFF. Could it be that Tyrion was traveling with his daughter fro this whole time and knows nothing about it ?

We know that Tywin sent Tysha to the place ' where whores go '. We learn it from Jaime who doesn't want to lie to his brother anymore. Only thing we know for sure is the fact that she was raped by a lot of soldiers.

Many suggest that daughter of the sailor from Bravoos is actually Tysha who somehow managed to survive. but let's focus on her pretty much obvious pregnancy. She gives a birth to a dwarf child. She tells girl some mysterious dwarf father and turns her in to some kind of comedian troop.

Penny meets there Oppo with who she becames the BFF. Could it be that Tyrion was traveling with his daughter fro this whole time and knows nothing about it ?

Why is there an obvious pregnancy?

Well I just assumed that after being with almost 30 one after another there has to be at least small chance :/

Yeah but then it wouldn't be Tyrion's daughter it would be some random Lannister soldiers bastard.

Also I'm not a doctor or anything but I would think the physical trauma Tysha suffered after what the Lannister guards did to her would leave her lucky to be alive much less with child.

Yeah but then it wouldn't be Tyrion's daughter it would be some random Lannister soldiers bastard.

Excellent point! But, the point our dear friend Bearded Swordman is trying to make is Penny being Tyrion's daughter.

If that has to be true, Penny should be only 12 years old. And Oppo should not be her brother. But Penny recalls her father being a dwarf as well (and she has met him). There is a tiny possiblity that your theory wouldn't be true. And also too obvious for GRRM to take that path.

Why on Earth would he bother with moon tea, instead of just cutting her throat? That would be the most realistic fate of Tyrion's wife.

So why he did not do that ? It could end all of the possible problems. Still he at least told tyrion that he didn;t killed her :X

If we're going with the idea that Tysha was pregnant, I'd assume Tyrion is the father because they had some time together before his father found out so she easily could have been pregnant already before the horrific event.

But why are we assuming they had a daughter? There could be Tyrion son running around somewhere.

The Sailor's Wife is as likely to be Gerion's wife. Perhaps more likely. If Tysha had a daughter, she probably would not have named her Lanna. Maybe Tyria or some other varation of Tyrion's name, but not anything reminiscent of Lannisters in general. Not after what Tywin ordered done to her.

I think Penny is Tyrion's daughter. Think "dwarf's penny" which refers to the tax on whoring attributed to Tyrion when it was Tywin's idea while Tysha was given many coins for Tywin's sharp lesson in giving her to the garrison.

Unlikely Lanna is Gerion. Gerion left Westeros around 10 years ago, Lanna is fourteen.

He could have visited Essos before his voyage to Valyria.

Again unlikely, Gerion would have been aiding his brothers rebuilding the fleet after the Greyjoy rebellion, leaving admit after that would not been ideal.

As to Penny, she told us he childhood and family, it is pretty clear she is just a random dwarf.

Also I'm not a doctor or anything but I would think the physical trauma Tysha suffered after what the Lannister guards did to her would leave her lucky to be alive much less with child.

There is the precedent of Lollys. Raped by 50 men and managed to have a healthy (I think) child. And Bronn even talks about making one of his own.

Archived