[Book Spoilers] EP406 Discussion

Same here. It was looking rather filler-ish at first but after that scene I'm looking for a lighter.

LOL! If I wasn't at my mom's house for mother's day I surely would've been looking for my lighter as well.

ETA: Peter Dinklage is THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ser Couch Potato

also interesting that shae looked so scared. the tone i got from the books was bitter and angry. maybe they aren't going for she betrayed tyrion and sansa but that she was forced to do it.

She did seem scared, as if she had been coerced.

I didn't like the fact that Asha gave up,do,quickly after giving the pat awesome speech to her men. Didn't feel,quite right.

i agree. that and the necklace suddenly appearing in court are my only two complaints for tonight's episode.

Tyrion/PD's reaction to TV-Shae's perjuring betrayal nearly made me cry. Hope they don't have him backslide into St. Tyrion again. Wow, Tyrion just owned the last few minutes, credible all the way.

Maybe now they start to cultivate the bitter/dark Tyrion. They really have to get going on that.

I didn't like the fact that Asha gave up,do,quickly after giving the pat awesome speech to her men. Didn't feel,quite right.

During the speech she didn't know Theon would react like he did. It's understandable even if I agree this may have been done too quickly "Let's go to death !" and just after "Well get the fuck out"

The looks between Shae and Tywin made me wonder if they just remove Cersei from the reason for betrayal all together

that wouldn't surprise me. after all, we already had tywin order her to be brought to his rooms in a prior episode. plus they are making cersei way more sympathetic.

i agree. that and the necklace suddenly appearing in court are my only two complaints for tonight's episode.

Oh that too, however, they need to start cultivated Tyrion's resentment of Sansa so that's probably what that's all about.