[Book Spoilers] EP406 Discussion

I bet Balon Greyjoy is drinking in Pyke to all the guys and gals killed in the show while they're still alive in the books, Just chillin' in the castle waiting for the storm to kill him.

And since Mockingbird is the Ep 7, I already figured out this was gonna be the 'Only Cat' episode.

Man, look likes <z have :

E07 : Only Cat

E08 : Oberyn vs Gregor

E09 : The Battle at the Wall

E10 : Tywin dyin' + UnCat

We can say for sure this end of season is gonna kill the Internet.

those episode predictions sound about right. i think too much in one episode would overwhelm me and give me a heart attack

So are they simply excluding the part about the goat herder"s child and replacing it with goats? Or was that just a prelude to the child later being killed?

I think it's a prelude, we'll most likely see the child die in the last episode "The Children".

So are they simply excluding the part about the goat herder"s child and replacing it with goats? Or was that just a prelude to the child later being killed?

In the books, the killing of livestock and Dany's payments came before the killing of a child. It's an escalation of violence by the dragons OR maybe the same level of violence but perceived differently because a child cannot be replaced with gold.

The Onion Knight owned it once again. Really such a weak moment for Stannis himself but Davos will get it done for him.

I think this is the moment. Cuz im pretty sure Stannis is a little more than bothered by people speaking for him. First Mel and now Davos? While hes ok with Davos speaking for him, i think it was visible that he was annoyed by it. Cuz he didnt have the stones to say this shit himself. So i think we might see Stannis start being more of a presence instead of Mr Brooding Guy. Prepping him for taking control of his own shit. Davos is likely to be shipped off to deal with the North guys anyway...

I fucking hope so cuz you do not even know how mad that made me. They better fix that. D:<

She was way too butthurt to consider that. That, and im pretty sure she isnt leaving the area just yet.

Of course not, after this Inconclusive Result depriving her of her chance to win the championship belt rescue her brother, she has to come out next week and demand a rematch with Ramsay on the next Clash Of Kings pay-per-view. :)

LOL I've probably literally seen that sort of bullshit finish a thousand times, which is no doubt why I'm more understanding/forgiving of it than many.

The Yara scene was pretty meh, but since it gave me a real hope for a full Greyjoy focus (Balon's death, Victarion/Euron and Kingsmoot) in season 5, I'm glad we had it.

She will retreat to Moat Cailin, possibly learn about the death of her father. Kenning who will appear might say to her than Victarion has returned to Pyke and maybe (I hope) he will mention Euron's back. So she will leave too, possibly before Theon and Ramsay arrive and flay all the remaining Ironborns.

And I'm convinced that she didn't sail all around Westeros. Those were just barks, so my guess is she sailed from Iron Islands to Moat Cailin then took some others boats to attack the Dreadfort.

Edited by Yanninho

So stop. We get your social justice tangent. Please post it on tumblr where theres more sympathetic ears.

I'll stop reminding you that we're watching a sexist dudebro adaptation when HBO stops reminding me.

Sorry if I made you uncomfortable though!

Haha! Just Kidding... I'm not actually sorry at all.

Edited by greensleeves

Favourite comment about the episode so far, from the AV Club commenters' thread:

(About Tyrion's speech): "That was some real wrestling villain talk, right down to the crowd booing."

Laughing forever. It's funny because it's true.

Edited by Newstar