[Book Spoilers] EP406 Discussion

Of course not, after this Inconclusive Result depriving her of her chance to win the championship belt rescue her brother, she has to come out next week and demand a rematch with Ramsay on the next Clash Of Kings pay-per-view. :)

LOL I've probably literally seen that sort of bullshit finish a thousand times, which is no doubt why I'm more understanding/forgiving of it than many.

Oh who knows. Im not too arsed by it to be honest. Cuz i still think all the Asha stuff will happen anyway. Im more mad about that goat.

Ramsay fighting bare chested and isnt even wounded? Come on!

That was so obviously trying to fanservice. Like they kinda want us to get excited about Ramsay for some reason. They showed him getting tail and there was some female gaze involved. (Shot of his face and chest with a pan of his hands on butt. This is a lady fanservice move, but also including a blatant ass shot for the blokes.)

I'll stop reminding you that we're watching a sexist dudebro adaptation when HBO stops reminding me.

Sorry if I made you uncomfortable though!

HaHa! Just Kidding... I'm not actually sorry at all.

Oh for the love of...GO AWAY! Im not uncomfortable. Im tired of the whinging! If you dont like what you are seeing, stop feeding the pig by watching it! Armchair Activists. fucking lol

Favourite comment about the episode so far, from the AV Club commenters' thread:

(About Tyrion's speech): "That was some real wrestling villain talk, right down to the crowd booing."

Laughing forever. It's funny because it's true.

LOL I was booing along with the crowd at proper moments so it must be true!

Edited by Zman1863

Btw; We're all in agreement that Asha will return to the Islands to find Grand Wizard Balon dead and Euron/Victarion+Euron Fusion on the Seastone Chai right?

Then she, or maybe our favorite prophet will make an appearance, will declare a Kingsmoot.

Got home just in time to see the scene where Hizdahr confronts Dany about the crucified men. Very happy with the scene and all of the Dany discussion in Westeros.

ETA: Seems I missed Stannis in Braavos. Argh.

Theon's arc is all from Dance so far. 7 seasons I predict with the seventh being shorter than the usual.

Edited by RoamingRonin

Favourite comment about the episode so far, from the AV Club commenters' thread:

(About Tyrion's speech): "That was some real wrestling villain talk, right down to the crowd booing."

Laughing forever. It's funny because it's true.

LOL YES I totally started losing it when the crowd booed and hissed at "I SHOULD'VE LET STANNIS KILL YOU ALL"

tremendous

I just want to canvass some support here;

Does anyone else think that Tywin is going to sell Jorah out with the letter he's sending to Meereen?

I buy it - very Tywinesque.

i never thought that much about oberyn before but the show has got me extremely attracted to him

Oberyn's one of my favorite characters in the book, too. Pascal is doing a fine job; and I love his profile. (he's built nicely too)

Has anyone noticed that Cersei's hairstyle has much improved since the Purple Wedding; she looks even more attractive without that high-piled look; and her amazing cheekbones are more visible.

Oh man that reminds me.

Hey Sour, did you see Lord Oaf going on about how HE was Master of Ships?

"But Im the Master of Ships! Wahhh!" loooooool

I hang on Lord Oaf's every glorious word.

"We already decided I get to be master of ships [cuz I showed up to class on time and you were late I'M THE GOOD STUDENT I'M THE TEACHER'S PET]"

Also, asking Shae to repeat herself wrt to being Tyrion's whore. "His what?" :lmao:

Almost as good as Oberyn's sudden KEEN INTEREST in Shae's testimony and asking "well DID you?"

Just saw it, better late than never. Everything was aces, especially the trial, but I just have to let it of my chest...

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT YARA SCENE! YOU THROW AXES FOR A LIVING, YOU'VE GOT A KID WHO'S AN AXE, AND THAT FUCKING RAMSEY IS STANDING THERE AND YOU FUCKING RUN AWAY LIKE FUCKING SWIPER FROM DORA THE EXPLORER! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!

Uff...that felt so good. Anyway, was that trial awesome or what?

In the books, the killing of livestock and Dany's payments came before the killing of a child. It's an escalation of violence by the dragons OR maybe the same level of violence but perceived differently because a child cannot be replaced with gold.

Ah okay. For some reason I didn't remember the killing of livestock beforehand.

I just want to canvass some support here;

Does anyone else think that Tywin is going to sell Jorah out with the letter he's sending to Meereen?

Could be, since they lost the perfect timing for that.

Although I don't believe Tywin would write to Daenerys directly, like in a "hey, wassup? I hope you remain in Mereen forever and don't bother me here. BTW, Jorah was my spy. Cheers".

Perhaps he's writting Ser Jorah and the letter gets intercepted...

Oberyn's one of my favorite characters in the book, too. Pascal is doing a fine job; and I love his profile. (he's built nicely too)

Has anyone noticed that Cersei's hairstyle has much improved since the Purple Wedding; she looks even more attractive without that high-piled look; and her amazing cheekbones are more visible.

Her wigs get better with every season. Season one it was like she was wearing blonde seaweed. Her wardrobe is better than ever too.