How would you rate episode 406?

How would you rate episode 406?  

719 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

The trial was probably the best single scene in the entire series. They freaking nailed it. Honestly I may have gotten more emotional and more chills at the trial than I did during the Red Wedding. Peter DInklage just locked up his Emmy.

Finally, finally, the real, angry, Tyrion appears and is pushed over the edge. 'Bout time this Lion bared his claws!

The trial was probably the best single scene in the entire series. They freaking nailed it. Honestly I may have gotten more emotional and more chills at the trial than I did during the Red Wedding. Peter DInklage just locked up his Emmy.

I completely agree, and for me it was totally unexpected. The trial was the most riveting 20 minutes of the entire series so far.

I gave it a solid 10 .If you won't give a 10 for the trial scene alone then you are dead inside. The dreadfort scene was a bit odd but only from a book readers point of view. They are Ironborn and he was their prince and he was shitting himself and out of his mind he wanted to be caged up with the dogs.I think that was perfectly executed the Ironborn despise what Reek is no wonder Yara said Theon was dead. I have to go with the Emilia Clarke critics tonight, that scene with Hizdar was cringe worthy to the extreme, hopefully they can recover what she lost tonight with more vulnerabilty and emotion in her performances having said that I think the writing hit the right note The trial was fantastic Peter Dinklage was phenomenal. I liked the small council discussing Daenery's especially Tywin complaining about how stupid Joffrey was for dismissing ser Barristan.I wonder will people be complaining about the white washing of Tywin. The only things that I didn't like at all were the Vary's and Oberyn discussion and Oberyns "and did you fuck him like it was his last night on earth" Just thought it had no class. overall I thought it was a great episode by far the best of the season so far. It had a dragon burning things up and a lion tearing people apart :)

I enjoyed this episode. I feel that the episode had a nice flow to it. Viewers see the ties from the beginning of the season, plans are coming to fruition ie Stannis/Davos. I really enjoyed the Iron Bank scenes. I'm sure it gave Stannis more street cred from some of the Unsullied viewers.

Ramsey, Reek, and Yara scenes I also enjoyed. I believe that to say it is pointless is a bit of an exaggeration. I can agree Ramsay/naked girl scene was silly but I enjoy the actor who plays Ramsay so... But they did convey Reek's loyalty as well as his mental state. I think it's a good stepping stone to where the show plans to go in the next episodes. Obviously they can't leave us hanging on Reek's story.

Danny's scenes were great. The throne is a bit more than she bargained for. The dragon looked amazing. The flow of the scene was nice. I didn't know what was about to happen and then Drogon came up out of now where.

Tyrion's trial was absolutely riveting. I loved the acting. It was spot on. I was so emotional. The ups and the downs. I could go on.

I gave this episode a ten. I was very satisfied with it.

I had to give 10 just for the trial scene, because the last minutes of it was simply awesome! As many I didn't like Asha's scene at the Dreadfort, but I have to say that when the trial started I totally forgot about it, just retained the great scene of Davos and the trial, both made this episode one of the best!

The trial was perfect, probably the best 15/20 minutes so far in the 4 seasons. Emmy for Peter!! :commie:

I love Jaime/Tywin scene

Braavos :bowdown:

Meereen was ok, and that's saying a lot since I hate Dany :P

My only complain was that Yara attack seem a bit pointless, but it was still good

Edited by franko99

Gave it an 8, and now I feel stupid. Should've given it a 10.

Dinklage absolutely crushed it, as did Cunnigham. The Dreadfort scene was very exciting. Apparently Yara can run pretty fast. Watching the Iron Bank scene, I said to my friends, "Man, I need a palace." Watching Dany's scene, I said to my friends, "Fuck that, I need a pyramid!"

How about that Drogon? Someone's been eating their Wheaties!

Cogman crushed it. Sakharov crushed it. Alfie Allen crushed it. Liam Cunningham crushed it. Mark Gatiss crushed it. Everyone crushed it.

Give Dinklage the Emmy now.

Edited by Newstar

Gave it an 8, and now I feel stupid. Should've given it a 10.

Dinklage absolutely crushed it, as did Cunnigham. The Dreadfort scene was very exciting. Apparently Yara can run pretty fast. Watching the Iron Bank scene, I said to my friends, "Man, I need a palace." Watching Dany's scene, I said to my friends, "Fuck that, I need a pyramid!"

How about that Drogon? Someone's been eating their Wheaties!

You're allowed to change your rating FYI. Just hit delete vote and then revote it a ten. :thumbsup:

Cogman crushed it. Sakharov crushed it. Alfie Allen crushed it. Liam Cunningham crushed it. Mark Gatiss crushed it. Everyone crushed it.

Give Dinklage the Emmy now.

The acting blew my mind!!!! I 1,000x 'yes' this post.

I really liked it.

The trial scene was great. the Stannis Davos Braavos scene was great. Salhador Saan is back! Hizdar zo loraq was well done in the Dany scene. (calm down my lovelies, we'll see the dragons roast a kid later, they need an excuse to cage the dragons they can't afford to cut that out). I liked seeing asha (yara) again, but I didn't like the pointless subplot they made up out of thin air for her.

Everything else was great, but that made up just for the show raid on the dreadfort was really poorly done.

therefore 8/10