How would you rate episode 406?

How would you rate episode 406?  

719 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

The Sceen at dreadfort, as many have mentioned, seemed pointless, they really didn't need it TBH, not after the scene in season 3 were Theon's fathers calls him "no son of mine."

But Tyrion, at the trial, gave me goose bumps. Well done, very well done, Dinklage shines here, we knew his talent but he lets it all out. His range, and show had me feeling his characters deep seeded injustices.

Solid 10

4/10

- Yara's assault was just plain bad. Underwhelming. Hated how they turned Ramsay into a "badass" fighter.

- Iron bank of Braavos was a disappointment despite a decent performance (as usual) from Liam Cunningham.

- The dialogue between Daenerys and Hizdahr zo Loraq was some of the worst acting i've seen in the entire series.

- The constant reminders about Oberyn's sexuality were cringeworthy. Far worse than previous episodes. It's just getting embarrassing now.

- The trial itself was okay. Nothing exceptional, but not particularly disappointing. Sibel Kekilli once again proved that she's not a good actress.

Overall, one of the most disappointing episodes I can remember. Something about it just rubbed me the wrong way.

Edited by Ilúvatar

Bravos fanfic was meh

That trial though . . .

The only time the show has ever given me goosebumps. Peter Dinklage nailed it. Nailed it. The score building in the background, the final face off of Tywin and Tyrion and Tywin's realization that his pact with Jamie is now borked . . . Fantastic

4/10

- The dialogue between Daenerys and Hizdahr zo Loraq was some of the worst acting i've seen in the entire series.

I beg to differ on this. I thought Emilia potrayed the guilt of crusifying a non-evil master rather perfectly. It was as subtle as it needed to be.

Loved this episode. Tyrion will make a worthy competitor for best actor going against Walter White, and Rust Cole.

The Asha part was stupid. So she was cornered and Ramsey just lets her go? How did she get out of the dungeon? Sometimes when D and D need to add a scene it seems like they don't know how to make the scene realistic.

Still gave it a 9 because watching Shae burn Tyrion was perfect and basically how I pictured it.

A 8 for the King's Landing scenes!

For Dinklage, Dinklage, Dinklage, and Coster-Waldau. For them and because of them this episode rises to one of the best of the season.

There's an Emmy for Dinklage in this episode I suspect.

Edited by Sun

Really trying not to compare to the books anymore

I enjoyed this ep -gave my first 9

The casting & acting was superb

That being said Asha/Yara is terrible in the part . Tonight she gave a good effort on logistically ridiculous raid on the Dreadfort.?

Dinklage killed it & Oberyn is brillantly played.

Why are they -Stannis & Davos at the IB..? It's way early. Guess they need winter clothes...& ships

Edited by ladyinblack