Best Lines of 406

"I should have let Stannis kill you all."

Also, Everything Hizdar Zo Loraq said. I'm sorry Dany, you're petulant emotionally charged childish fits lose out to logic and reasoning.

Yara's(Asha's) speach was really moving, but then they sort of over use the word "impunity," there are other words to convey the same meaning which you can use show writers. Also really undone by that scene. -_-

"yar Ironborn are tough!"

"oh no not doggies! run away!"

"I did not do it. I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than 1000 lying whores. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it".Chills.

Yep, I agree. Especially the "bastard" line.

Also liked pretty much all of the Iron Bank's response to Stannis and its assessment of Westeros. Alas, tis true, tis true!

The epicness of the trial almost made me forget the rest of the episode. But I love how sassy the Iron Bank was before Davos' little speech.

"And how much wheat and barley and beef and pork do you produce on Dragonstone to feed your 4,000 men on your 32 ships?"

The epicness of the trial almost made me forget the rest of the episode. But I love how sassy the Iron Bank was before Davos' little speech.

"And how much wheat and barley do you produce on Dragonstone to feed your 4,000 men on your 32 ships."

Mark Gatiss gives excellent sass. A+++ casting.

"The phrase "Fuck the King" was used" had me laughing hard.

And Mace being a kiss-ass -- "It's an honor to be appointed to the small council--" and Tywin interrupts him. Love it.

Archived