Best Lines of 406

"I did not do it. I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than 1000 lying whores. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it".

Chills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFROZkA-EWg

Fuckin' A. Hats off to Dinklage. The entire trial scene was amazing, and yes, it's as good as it was in the book.

Tyrion had some good lines early on in his trial also-

"How would you say he (the King) died then?"

"Chocked on his pigeon pie"

"So you are blaming the bakers"

"Or the Pigeons, just leave me out of it"

:lmao: :lmao:

The 'you're seriously going there' look Jamie gives Tyrion when he says Joffrey chocked on his pie was pretty funny.

"I did not do it. I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than 1000 lying whores. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it".

Chills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFROZkA-EWg

The satisfaction of watching Tyrion call Joffrey a bastard to Cersei's face, in front of the entire court: priceless. I wanted to cheer at the end of his speech. It was fantastic. Dinklage absolutely crushed it in this episode.

After painfully long time, Tyrion is back... St Tyrion move along, Tyrion Lannister is back on the show... Every line he uttered was brilliant. Personal favorites "just leave me out of it" and bastard line.

This is how you write Tyrion.

Yup.

As much as I loved "I should have let Stannis kill you all," I have a soft spot in my heart for Hizdahr reading Dany for filth. That was glorious.

This, I mean the obvious and correct choice is pretty much all of Tyrion's "confession" (my god did he deliver those lines with such disdain...loved it).

That said I also agree about Hizdahr. Well done, but man it really felt GOOD to watch someone finally thrown down on Dany.

Mace tyrell, be a good man and fetch my quill and parchment. Mace is the lord of Highgarden and Tywin made him a delivery boy.

the conversation between Jaime and Tywin. Tywin is one of my fav characters and in this conversation he showed the ruthless manipulator that he is

Oberyn: "So, I am a master of something now? Coins? Ships?"...

number of fucks given by Oberyn during this episode: none.

It's a great scene because of course Oberyn would show up late because he was too busy sexing and OF COURSE Mace Tyrell would get a title only because he showed up early/first and of course he would wave the title around like a nobel prize when it's really his little league Participation Trophy

Oberyn: "So, I am a master of something now? Coins? Ships?"...

number of fucks given by Oberyn during this episode: none.

Was JUST about to come give this one. Also his comment on it being so early and he was up late the night before. haha.

Loved Mace quipping back "I am Master of Ships"

Archived