Best Lines of 406

The best part of that was Oberyn looking around at everyone as Mace gets up to get the quill & parchment, and it very much looks like Oberyn is thinking something along the lines of "seriously, the fuck is wrong with you people?"

My favorite part of that was the sheer pomposity with which Mace went to get the quill and parchment. Like he was just awarded the greatest honor in the whole 7K.

My favorite part of that was the sheer pomposity with which Mace went to get the quill and parchment. Like he was just awarded the greatest honor in the whole 7K.

Oh, yeah. That small council meeting was one of the most remarkable ones. :lol:

I loved tyrians speech. I believe it stole the show.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

It certainly did. Because of its delivery.

did you do it?

do what?

fuck him like it's his last night on this earth?

Not to take away from Peter Dinklage, but that's one of my favorite exchanges during the whole trial scene. Oberyn is one of the few who doesn't get an "Oh, shit!" expression when Tyrion demands his trial by combat.

Not a line but the side-eye of Barristan when Dany said she would repay the goat-herder three times was gold !

Edit : And speaking of eyes, a mention to Alfie Allen must be referenced in here ! ^^

Tywin: "Should we blame the bakers?"

Tyrion: "Or the pigeons, just leave me out of it."

Tyrion's speech at the end.

Tywin's, and I am paraphrasing, "How much to pay the common soldier who wants to try his luck with the Hound?"

Yeah, that part made me smile. I imagine there are a lot of subtle things like that that I missed. I'm sure i'll be watching the episode again this week...

"Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than 1000 lying whores".

That's the one for me.

I also quite liked when Oberyn asked Cersei "what debt?" during her testimony. This guy is not missing any detail. Sharp mind, sharp mouth, I like him more with each episode.

Archived