Best Lines of 406

Is it justice to answer one crime with another?

Wow! this is a line everyone should memorize, considering our current judicial / law enforcement system in US. Also echos the Hizdar speech to Dany, and Ser Barriston's warning to her before she ordered the crucifixion of the Masters. Dany should open her ears.

Wow! this is a line everyone should memorize, considering our current judicial / law enforcement system in US. Also echos the Hizdar speech to Dany, and Ser Barriston's warning to her before she ordered the crucifixion of the Masters. Dany should open her ears.

I would hope it echoes the Hizdahr speech, since it's a direct quote from it hahaha. I'm saying it has my vote for best line.

I would hope it echoes the Hizdahr speech, since it's a direct quote from it hahaha. I'm saying it has my vote for best line.

oops, my bad, mistakenly thought it was from Tyrion's trial :-p This line would've worked there too.

About everything Tyrion said (especially the "Leave me out of it" and the "I demand trial by combat" because of the great and strong delivery") and also everything Oberyn says, does, thinks, looks and everything! I mean the way he was seated in the Small Council as if no giving a fuck about anything.. So sad we won't get to see more of him :frown5:

Can't forget the look Ser Jorah gives Daenerys when they say there is something like 200 more waiting and I was just thinking: and they are going to stand up the whole bloody 200 of them? That must certainly be tiresome!

Also Asha/Yara: "My brother is dead"

And Mace being such an ass kisser!

I was particularly fond of:

"I've spent some time in Essos, and the Unsullied are very impressive on the battlefield. Not so much in the bedroom"

This line was great. But the look Cersei gives him is awesome, it's like "Eww, you're such a fucking perv!" LOL!!

I agree with many that have already been mentioned, but the line that had me laughing until I cried:

Prince Oberyn to Varys: Really?! I hope you won't be offended when I say I never would have guessed.

I know it's wrong and I have no idea why it tickled me so, but there it is.

I agree with many that have already been mentioned, but the line that had me laughing until I cried:

Prince Oberyn to Varys: Really?! I hope you won't be offended when I say I never would have guessed.

I know it's wrong and I have no idea why it tickled me so, but there it is.

lol it made me chuckle too.

nice nod to asexuals.

Can't forget the look Ser Jorah gives Daenerys when they say there is something like 200 more waiting and I was just thinking: and they are going to stand up the whole bloody 200 of them? That must certainly be tiresome!

I was waiting for some reference to her needing comfortable cushions.

There were a lot of good lines, yeah, but I find it hard to contest the trial. Tyrion lines were so perfect that makes me wonder which one of them were my favorite.

But I think I'll keep the: "Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores..."

In the end, I just hate Joffrey and all the hypocrites bootlickers who are now supporting him. And I hate Shae. All this time Tyrion had to hold this opinion to himself for his own good, now he could shove it in everyone's faces and he did it so classy...

The Bankers line about "I'm not a lord" really struck me for some reason. Stannis and Davo's accounted someone who didn't give a shit about feudal nonsense, only the reality of numbers, of objective fact.

I agree. In that one short line, "I'm not a lord", he was basically exposing much of the ridiculousness that is Westeros. Good catch.

I agree. In that one short line, "I'm not a lord", he was basically exposing much of the ridiculousness that is Westeros. Good catch.

Oberyn did the same when he says "so, I am a Master of whatever now?", like "ok, let's play the ridiculous name game here". Obviously, ridiculous Mace immediately states he's Master of Ships.

Oberyn did the same when he says "so, I am a Master of whatever now?", like "ok, let's play the ridiculous name game here". Obviously, ridiculous Mace immediately states he's Master of Ships.

True. I actually missed that line, but I'll try to catch it the second time around lol. I think the ridiculousness of Westeros, which is comparatively easy for us to see, mirrors much of the ridiculousness in our own world, which we are often so reluctant to spot. Organized religion, politics, and countless other gems of b.s. A show like this can teach us much.

Archived