Mysterious man next to Loras and Margaery

In series Loras is heir to highgarden . If u think he is garlan then he shuld b younger to loras in d show.

Exactly. The GoT wiki says straight up that Garlan was cut from the show. So it's not him, nor is it Willas.

Aurane, however, arrived in KL with the Tyrells. He came for the wedding. He is the best bet.

Exactly. The GoT wiki says straight up that Garlan was cut from the show. So it's not him, nor is it Willas.

Aurane, however, arrived in KL with the Tyrells. He came for the wedding. He is the best bet.

What people have suggested here is not that Garlan would be in it as Mace's son, but rather if they decide they want to use Garlan Tyrell he could be altered to be a cousin of Loras'. Therefore not affecting the inheritance matter.

Where are the Tyrells seated in the trials ?

All those Loras shots were really supposed to be mainly about Marge's reaction, so maybe the mysterious is just a generic nobleman (depending on where the Tyrells sat).

I can't really tell who's joking (which is most of the smart posters I believe) and who's actually seriously debating that this is an established character but for those who are in the latter camp....

No one has been cast as Garlan, Aurane Waters, Randyl Tarly etc (in S4 anyways). That person you see sitting in that scene is an uncredited extra which means they aren't a real actor otherwise they would have to be credited. So they can't be used in the future to play any kind of significant role (ie. speaking) because they aren't qualified to.

It's an extra. If you want to imagine they're a character you like, please do so but understand that this means that the character will never to anything more than sit around in the background of a scene and never open their mouth because that's all that gentleman is qualified to do.

My first thought was Garlan.. But nahhh..

Aurane Waters would be interesting.. Though I thought he would FOR SURE be cut from the show.

My money goes on *Random Tyrell* until he gets upgraded.

Just think about Tommen and Myrcella etc etc.. They were literally just THERE doing nothing.

Perfectly fine for this guy to just be standing there for now.

They don't usually show people like that though if they aren't planning on using them later on.

Archived