Animals and house

A lot of houses have animals as their sigils (dire wolf, dragons, lions)

Also danaerys has her dragons, jon has ghost, bran has summer...

If you could have an animal sigil for your family what would it be !? Also any suggestion for the other houses and what animal you could maybe see Margery tyrell or maybe Roose Bolton having as a companion ?

Personally, I'd like a Phoenix as a sigil.

For Tyrells a cow or a goat would be appropriate, that's what comes to my mind when I think of their country. A ram or bull, to be tougher.

For Boltons some sort of insect or lizard, cockroach maybe.

I can see Margaery having a cat, and Roose a komodo dragon.

Tyells could be a fox.

Yep, the Florent sigil would fit them a lot (and I like it more than their rose)

For the Boltons...Oh, I got it! A leech!

I'm not a big fan of the Martell sun and spear. I'd rather they have a scorpion. Small but deadly, much like Dorne

House Frey would be a weasel. House Manderley would be a walrus. House Slynt would be a dung beetle...with all apologies to the dung beetle. Since Tommen is King and can do as he damn well pleases, I would love to see him choose a kitten for the royal sigil.

House Bolton already has the animal that best represents their house. The flayed man himself, Theon "Reek" Greyjoy.

I wish we got to see House Reed stuff. I like the idea of floating castles and gators swimming about everywhere.

House Umber having their own giant army could be awesome, as well, or possessing that giant-summoning horn.

Stannis having a flaming Stag would be cool. Impractical and horrifying, but cool.

Archived