Will Moqorro save Victarion?

paramount

I am under the impression that Euron sent Victarion to the end to oust him and kill in him off trying to kill him off. Victarion is bumbling idiot and Euron is knowledgeable enough to know that Victarion has a grudge against him so he solved the threat Victarion posed by sending him off eastwards to his fate.

But with the appearance of Moqorro, a red priest Victarion may be ultimately saved from his fate. Although we don't know Moqorro's motivations or weather he is an agent of Euron or simply manipulating Victarion for his own good he may yet be the one to save Victarion for his brother and efff up Euron's plans.

I think he is exploiting Vic for Benerro's sake, who is trying to use Dany and her Amazing Dragons to change the status quo in Volantis. I think he knows more about Dragonbinder than he lets on as well, and may have undone Euron's "ownership" of the horn. "Hey Dany! welcome back to the burned mess that was Mereen! I have control over your dragons now, so lets go to Volantis and free slaves!"

I think he is exploiting Vic for Benerro's sake, who is trying to use Dany and her Amazing Dragons to change the status quo in Volantis. I think he knows more about Dragonbinder than he lets on as well, and may have undone Euron's "ownership" of the horn. "Hey Dany! welcome back to the burned mess that was Mereen! I have control over your dragons now, so lets go to Volantis and free slaves!"

Thanks, You just gave me a new thought about Dragonbinder, but it's better used in a new thread.

As to the OP's question, Moquorro has already saved Big Vic, or at least his hand.

Archived