Relatively minor decisons that caused s### to go down

paramount

Thought the Song of Ice of and Fire their are numerous decisions that caused shit to go down I know few myself mainly in the First book.

Event: Robert Bartheon's decision to go hunting during the mourning at Winterfell.

Result: Cersei and Jaime have sex at Winterfell as a result of Robert's absence and encounter Bran pushing him off the walls of Winterfell.

Thought the Song of Ice of and Fire their are numerous decisions that caused shit to go down I know few myself mainly in the First book.

Event: Robert Bartheon's decision to go hunting during the mourning at Winterfell.

Result: Cersei and Jaime have sex at Winterfell as a result of Robert's absence and encounter Bran pushing him off the walls of Winterfell.

it would be more apt if you're observation was "Brother we need to talk, lets go into this tower to discuss our positions at court, no .... No, NOT now..."

Aegon IV giving Daemon the sword, Blackfyre.

Result: Blackfyre Rebellions and likely the cause of event sin the main series with Summerhall and Robert's Rebellion

Hoster Tully fostering LF.

Result: LF falls for Cat, and Lysa falls for LF. LF hallenges Brandon to a duel and loses with Lysa taking his virginity and him being sent away. Lysa is then manipulated by LF into having Arryn raise him up, and then killing Jon Arryn, and sending the letter to Ned and Cat saying the Lannisters killed Jon Arryn, and basically framing Tyrion and setting up the Wo5K.

Cersei refusing LF asking for Sansa as his reward

Result: LF manipulates Joffrey into beheading Ned.

Archived