From Pawn to Slayer: Foreshadowing Sansa

Mithras

I dreamt of a maid at a feast with purple serpents in her hair, venom dripping from their fangs. And later I dreamt that maid again, slaying a SAVAGE giant in a castel built of snow.

Lord Baelish can't be consider savage.

I dreamt of a maid at a feast with purple serpents in her hair, venom dripping from their fangs. And later I dreamt that maid again, slaying a SAVAGE giant in a castel built of snow.

Lord Baelish can't be consider savage.

He's murdered some people, exploited others and directs a LOT of rage against those who wronged him. Sounds savage enough to me!

Your own definition includes "fierce", "cruel" and "angry", that's our sweet Petyr. He puts on charming manners and enacts his ferocity through other people, but it's all there.

Baelish may be called cruel, but not angry or fierce. Cruel is not savage.

Do evryone else think lord Petyr is savage?

Cersei gave a friend to Qyburn to torture so she was kept quiet. What do you think she'll do to Sansa, whom she considers the murderer of her son? I can not see Sansa reaching KL while Cersei is still in power because her story will end right there and in a very cruel way.

As for LF forcing himself into her, I don't see it. Littlefinger desires her. But he doesn't desire her while she sobs, fights, screams and tells him to go. He wants to feel he has seduced her (which doesn't mean he had actually seduced her). Before someone feels all irritated and worked out and unleashes the hounds on this, consider it this way: if Sansa had actually been seduced by LF's masterful displays of cleverness and heroics (in LF's mind, of course) and craved for his kisses, the ending of AFFC will have the romanticism of any of the songs AGOT Sansa loved. This is not (maybe yet) the case, but that doesn't mean LF doesn't want to see it that way.

Regarding the Mad Mouse kidnapping her, it's definitely possible. After all, he's in the Vale for a reason. But I don't see Sansa physically besting him nor I see her arc heading in the direction of the maiden in distress in dire need of a hero in shining armor to save her. And I don't see how a kidnapping by the Mad Mouse can head in another direction.

As for the North, there are Stark supporters there already. Sansa can have the most impact by achieving a position of political power in the Vale and the Riverlands. From there, she can acquire a pivotal role in the coming events. That doesn't preclude her from going North, but I think she won't be able of achieving as much, in the political sense, there.

I agree with nearly everything here, Paper Weaver.

I see LF coming into Sansa's room on the night before her wedding drunk. At first, she would be a deer caught in the headlights, until LF mentions something. He will mention that if things had gone differently, Sansa would have been his wife had Cersei granted him his request in AGoT. Of course, he would then mention that Cersei denied him, so he decided to screw her by manipulating Joffrey into taking her father's head. After hearing that, Sansa will go into full she-wolf mode, and in anger get the dagger from LF's sheath that he used to frame Tyrion and set her parents up, and kill him. Along with using a dagger to frame Tyrion, LF placed a dagger under Ned's chin when he revealed his betrayal, and his talks with Sansa about assassination and intrigues referred to daggers, so it would be poetic justice that he die by dagger. Like with Robert's giant, LF will be a "head shorter" although his head will still be on his shoulders.

She will have to leave afterwards, because she has a dead Lord Protector in her room. She also doesn't want to marry Harry. J. Stargaryen gives good comparison of Sansa to Lyanna in one instance. I think like her late aunt, Sansa will finally start to take control over her life and make her own decisions, and flee her arranged marriage to Harry whom brashcandy described as Robert 2.0. Lyanna ran off willingly with a man, and Paper Weaver may be right in that Sansa does the same. Of course, I think it would be the last time she falls for that, and she would be doing it thinking she is in control. The only other alternative is Shadrich sends a message to KL about Sansa's whereabouts, and they send a group of armed men bearing the king's seal.

I think she will be brought back to KL for trial, and show how much she has grown since she left KL. It would make her storyline more interesting compared to just going north. She would have a new trial to face, and Sansa reveals how scared she is of Cersei, and she would be facing her fear. She will take LF's lesson to heart that there is no shame in fear, but only in showing it. I think Olenna will be present at the trial just because.

I think Olenna may talk with her, and Sansa will reveal that she knows Olenna did it. Of course, Sansa doesn't rat her out, and Olenna may be ambiguous towards her in that instance, especially if Olenna offers to take Sansa to HG to which Sansa may respond "and marry me to Willas, is that what you were going to say?" Sansa may be about to be executed with her head on a block with Ilyn Payne raising his sword, because you know how GRRM likes to make us hold our breath. I think at that moment, Olenna would do the unthinkable, and confess to murdering Joffrey to save Sansa's life. Olenna is still a human being with some ethics and morality, and could not bear with the guilt of having an innocent girl die for her crimes. Of course, after Olenna confesses, Cersei would near instantly demand Sansa be removed from the block, and Olenna placed there instead with Olenna losing her head.

The Vale Lords certainly know something but as foreshadowed in Arya and the cats quote, Yohn will not succeed to catch the prize.

Especially if Dany and Tyrion arrive at about the same time, the Vale lords will have their gaze affixed to something else.

Did anyone else assume that Petyr's "slip" where he kissed Sansa was specifically for the purpose of manipulating Lysa? He could have easily known that Lysa was watching him and that seeing him kiss Sansa would push her over the metaphorical edge, giving him all the reason in the world to push her over the literal edge, making Sansa his accomplice, and forcing Sansa to support his story.

I think that LF is a sociopath, but I am not sure we have ever seen him lose control of himself or be driven by passion to do something against his interests. He pushes other people's buttons, but has none of his own. I think the idea of LF "losing control" of himself is not plausible; it's totally out of character for him. If he is being creepy with Sansa, it is because he has some carefully plotted reason to be creepy. LF is engaged in the single-minded pursuit of power and all his other desires, to the extent that he still even feels them, are subverted to that - including any desire for Sansa or Cat. He proved that in the beginning of AGOT when he lied to Cat about the knife used to attack Bran.

I have to agree with most of my betters. I don't see Sansa being Cersei's pawn not again. I just don't see her headed back to KL.

I can get with the rape only you've got the wrong person, its Tyrion that's going to do the raping. His arch in the Vale isn't over either and some of prime people on his debt list happen to be in the Vale right now. Sweetrobin,Littlefinger and his loving wife. Not to mention their marriage can be explotited by the Northern lords just like Tywin wanted only in reverse. That would be a big fuck you to the Tywin and his shade. Last but not least there has been some forshadowing that the Rock and Vale are going to becoming under new management very soon.

I agree with nearly everything here, Paper Weaver.

Of course you do, this is your theory... I find strange your intellectual property hasn't been appreciated here :)

I see LF coming into Sansa's room on the night before her wedding drunk. At first, she would be a deer caught in the headlights, until LF mentions something. He will mentioned that if things had gone differently, Sansa would have been his wife had Cersei granted him his request in AGoT. Of course, he would then mention that Cersei denied him, so he decided to screw her by manipulating Joffrey into taking her father's head. After hearing that, Sansa will go into full she-wolf mode, and in anger get the dagger from LF 's sheath that he used to frame Tyrion and set her parents up, and kill him. Along with using a dagger to frame Tyrion, LF placed a dagger under Ned's chin when he revealed his betrayal, and his talks with Sansa about assassination and intrigues referred to daggers, so it would be poetic justice that he die by dagger. Like with Robert's giant, LF will be a "head shorter" although his head will still be on his shoulders.

Too specific, and without many elements this could be assessed as borderline fanfiction. But, unlike those crazy fanfic peeps, you do have all elements to argue with. OK, let we assume that LF will try to rape her and she will save herself. I am not sure about that, because LF is playing the game of seduction, he basically wants her to surrender him, just like those kisses, and him "teaching" her how to kiss him. Of course, it will be rather difficult for LF to create those feelings in her, when she obviously have no feelings for the men, romantic, sexual or whatever comes to mind. I am also not sure that LF will be slipping secrets that easily. He gets drunk, he tries to rape her and say her everything she needs to know? That sounds strangely outside the character. All and all, this might happen, although I do find it, for the reasons I listed, a bit unlikely. Not to mention that GRRM announced that we won't be seeing POV character getting raped, which of course could mean nothing.

She will have to leave afterwards, because she has a dead Lord Protector in her room. She also doesn't want to marry Harry. J. Stargaryen gives good comparison of Sansa to Lyanna in one instance. I think like her late aunt, Sansa will finally start to take control over her life and make her own decisions, and flee her arranged marriage to Harry whom brashcandy described as Robert 2.0. Lyanna ran off willingly with a man, andPaper Weaver may be right in that Sansa does the same. Of course, I think it would be the last time she falls for that, and she would be doing it thinking she is in control. The only other alternative is Shadrich sends a message to KL about Sansa's whereabouts, and they send a group of armed men bearing the king's seal.

OK, I am now lost. What are we arguing here now? The comparison with Lyanna absolutely, in no way, could work with Shadrich. I am one of those pioneers of Lyanna/Sansa comparisons and Sansa running with Shadrich is completely off the table in that story. Especially, if you want to argue that she ends up in King's landing. So, either Sansa runs with someone in the opposite direction of KL, or she is genuinely kidnapped and brought back to KL. Lyanna parallel works with only one. Lyanna wasn't kidnapped, she eloped willingly. So, unless you can create me a scenario in which Sansa willingly wants to go back to KL and spend some time with Cersei, that parallel is off.

I think she will be brought back to KL for trial, and show how much she has grown since she left KL. It would make her storyline more interesting compared to just going north. She would have a new trial to face, and Sansa reveals how scared she is of Cersei, and she would be facing her fear. She will take LF's lesson to heart that there is no shame in fear, but only in showing it. I think Olenna will be present at the trial just because.

You know how big opposition I am to the theorizing what makes some arc more or less yawn, so I won't take this as an argument. Simply, what Sansa has in front of her, or what I think is in front of her (I am finishing that Harrenhal piece, and you will love it). I am sorry, but returning to KL means something only if we see some narrative-wise progress in her dealing with Cersei and the rest. Like Dany, do you believe she will behave as in GoT if Khal Pono Jhago brings her to Vaes Dothrak? Dany's back there to tie that knot to her story, but what you and Paper Waver suggest is completely against the narrative of Sansa's arc. Remember, from pawn to player. Not becoming LF or Varys, but growing in every way, emotionally, psychologically, game-wise. Her being kidnapped and brought back to KL would simply retrograde her story. As I said, it would be like Sam taking Bran to Jon, and returning him to Winterfell. Narrative is against "frightened, stupid little girl" who is trialed in KL.

Here are some general replies to various posts:

Since we are talking about the WoW arc of Sansa, we should also assume a certain progress in the related arcs because every arc progresses accordingly and dependently.

This is my take on the events in KL after the Epilogue of ADwD:

Varys is breaking the Tyrell-Lannister alliance apart and creating instability. He has a hand in the follies of Cersei throughout AFfC. He is the one pulling the strings of the sparrows and the High Sparrow. He killed Kevan and Pycelle to give the power back to Cersei and let her keep doing what she does best; follies. At the same time, fAegon is advancing and growing stronger, Euron is ravaging the Reach.

Cersei will win her trial thanks to the silent giant. However, regardless of the evidences, Margaery will be found guilty. Recall how Varys built a strong case in Tyrion’s trial and how he proved everything except the damn poisoning. If the HS really believes that Margaery is innocent, he could have let her to choose Garlan as her champion and Garlan could have slain all 3 Kettleblacks together. But he insisted on a trial. Trial by combat is out of option for the Tyrells as the available KG are shit. When Margaery is found guilty, Tyrell host will fight the Faith Militant and they will be seen as going against the gods. Their hold in the Reach will be severely questioned and it will help fAegon to rip their bannermen apart. Common folk will flock to fAegon especially after he saves Oldtown from the ironborn.

However, even Cersei is not mad enough to have Margaery executed right away. She will keep her as a hostage as well, just like Aerys kept Elia to command the Dornishmen to fight in the Trident.

We will also see that the Bolton-Frey alliance in the North will be annihilated and Rickon will be restored to Winterfell. Wyman will keep his word and declare for Stannis. In this case, Sansa is a very precious hostage too because Stannis cannot command his Northmen to attack the KL while Sansa is in Cersei's claws. Neither the Riverlands gang (that will release the prisoners of the Freys and orchestrate the RW 2.0) dares to attack the KL. fAegon will be busy in the Reach and he will not have enough time to take KL because Dany will arrive and start the Dance. Neither Dany nor fAegon will have the opportunity to take KL from Cersei before the Dance is concluded. Thus, Cersei will stay and rule in the KL more than most of the people think (probably up until the middle of ADoS).

As Fire Eater said, Sansa has a Cerseiphobia and she has to face her.

In KL, everything will be changed and Sansa will also be changed. She will not be the same Sansa who wouldn’t mind marrying Tommen. Lady adopted little bird manners of old Sansa. She was trusting and innocent. Tommen is a good boy, who does what he was told, much like Lady. He is a proper little lord. Since Cersei is paying for her crimes in the most horrible way, I think losing Tommen for Joffrey’s and her own sins is a proper progress in her downfall and also a good progress in the eventual Stark revenge game.

The only thing Sansa can be helpful in the problems of the North is to bring the food from the Vale? But after LF leaves the scene, Yohn will be the practical ruler of the Vale and he is already a friend of the Watch. He does not need Sansa to sell food to the NW. Again, I see no contribution Sansa can make to the Northern arcs. Dealing with the Others, surviving the winter, Stannis; they are all Jon’s problem. Rebuilding the Winterfell is Bran’s problem.

Tyrion bested LF as soon as he comes to the KL. On equal grounds, he can be a match to him. But we know how he was a fool to keep Shae and trust her. Even Varys said once he should be better than that. From what we have seen so far, LF does not keep Sansa only as a property or a pawn. He has affection to her just like Tyrion had for Shae. Therefore, it is certainly not out of character for LF to do something stupid like Viserys in reagards to Sansa.

Vale and Dorne are spared to take part in the Dance. Sansa has little to do in the Dance. So, I don’t expect her to rule in the Vale.

I think it is very clear that LF is abusing Sansa sexually and it is disturbing.

I also think that LF is extremely savage. Savage does not necessarily mean a butcher like Ramsay.

Fire Eater, the comparison of Sansa’s escape from the Vale with Lyanna’s runaway with Rhaegar is very good. As tze explained in her famous post, Sansa and Jon were exact opposites but they transformed into one another. Since Sansa understood what it is like to be Jon, I think she will also understand what it is like to be Arya, another opposite pole of old Sansa. After killing LF and running from the arranged marriage like Lyanna, she will try to overcome her differences with Arya (who was Lyanna jr. at the beginning).

snip

I am sorry, but now I certainly can say that is not going to happen. Your idea of what Sansa will do is basically retrograding her to the level of AGOT. And that is not going to happen. You deprived her of agency, you deprived her story of doing anything. Simply, your idea how Sansa's story will end is in fact is stark (pun intended) contrition with trajectory of her story. Narrative-wise, this makes no sense. You speak Sansa won't be the same, but you don't give the answer how her change will affect her arc? You use tze's post to back your theory? Wow, have you read it? And how can anyone conclude that Sansa and Jon's stories paralleling each other = being locked indefinitely and sitting purposelessly there? Not to mention that your comparison between Lady and Tommen is simply tenuous, at least. I imagine we could all take one thing and compare the entire arcs. How about eye colors, or something different? That comparison, IMHO, is totally wrong.

I am sorry, I know how people can be passionate about their theories, but there is not one piece of foreshadowing, scratch that, not one legitimate piece of foreshadowing that makes this theory remotely in harmony with narration of Sansa's arc. Being back to KL and being hostage again? That makes no sense. This is a series where even the returns are not the same. Resurrections are done so the person who is brought back is not the same. When we make circles in story arcs, it is done in the way that everything changes in the character. Dany returning to Vaes Dothrak is to tie Stallion that will mount the world knot, Tyrion's journey to Meereen and back will not be just to get back to Westeros and put him in the dungeons. When Jon awakes from coma or death, he won't so easily continue to be LC of NW. Stannis on Dragonstone in ACOK and Stannis on Dragonstone in ASOS are not the same. Jaime being held captive in Riverrun and him taking Riverrun post-RW isn't the same. Things have changed, the characters have changed. This theory simply provides zero progress in Sansa's story and literally retrogrades it to the level of AGOT. And I think it is safe to say that Sansa will never be AGOT/ACOK-Sansa again.

In conclusion, wrong comparison with Lyanna, wrong usage of tze's post, tenuous pieces of foreshadowing, purposelessness in Sansa's return to KL. I am sorry, but this theory is simply, although possible, narrative-wise wrong. Not gonna happen.

This is a detailed argument, but it relies on a bunch of things which aren't even coincidences. For example:

Ser Shadrich was a wiry, fox-faced man with a sharp nose and a shock of orange hair, mounted on a rangy chestnut courser. Though he could not have been more than five foot two, he had a cocksure manner.

This defines Ser Shadrich as a thin and mean animal.

You've highlighted "five foot two", and equated that with "thin". But short people are not always thin; in fact, the stereotype is rather the opposite.

And likewise, "cocksure" means "overconfident", while "mean" means either "common" or "malicious".

And if you step back, the whole thing about the biggest toms and the thin, mean, and hungry cats isn't that these are two different kinds of cats that try to get the oysters. All cats try to get the oysters. The biggest toms are the ones you'd expect; the thin ones are the ones who unexpectedly beat them to it; but the other cats are also trying to catch it. So, the fact that some of the people after Sansa are big and others are small means nothing.

And then, you try to tie Sansa and Shadrich together on the basis that he may have been a sellsword, she chooses a pear over a pomegranate, and Tyrosh is famous for pear brandy and sellswords. It's like arguing that someone who eats olives and someone who rides bulls are destined to be together between Crete was famous for the bull-headed minotaur and for olives.

And the parts that aren't like this are just obvious. Everyone who's ever read the chapter about LF telling Sansa she's even more beautiful than her mother, etc. has gotten the rapey vibe. He's trying to kiss her against her will, he ignores her when she says "please" to make him stop It couldn't be more obvious. You don't need any connections with cats here, or with giving hands in marriage, or anything else.

So, LF acting rapey foreshadows a rape, sure; Shadrich being short foreshadows a rape because short is like thin and thin cats were among the cats fighting over oysters, no.

If I'm reading this correctly the only 'foreshadowing' the OP provides for Sansa's return to KL is that word 'again' was used once (without any particular emphasis) in a context that possibly has nothing to do with Sansa? And this use of word 'again' is 'foreshadowing' that Sansa's entire storyline will be repeated/revised? And Tommen will be new Lady because they are both innocent? Quite weak, I would say...

This is a detailed argument, but it relies on a bunch of things which aren't even coincidences. For example:

You've highlighted "five foot two", and equated that with "thin". But short people are not always thin; in fact, the stereotype is rather the opposite.

And likewise, "cocksure" means "overconfident", while "mean" means either "common" or "malicious".

I can’t copy and paste the whole Brienne chapter and specify everything pointing to a thin and mean Shadrich on such a long post. The highlights are not the only things one should consider. You should read who whole quotes I have provided and also have a knowledge about the context of that quotes. In that quote, it is stated that Shadrich is a wiry person and this is synonymous with thin.

Wiry: lean and sinew: a wiry little person.

The mean manners of Shadrich are not only related to his cocksure manner. He uses a lot of insults to Brienne and the hedge knights with him. That whole chapter describes him as a mean person with a foul language and the black heart of a sellsword.

And if you step back, the whole thing about the biggest toms and the thin, mean, and hungry cats isn't that these are two different kinds of cats that try to get the oysters. All cats try to get the oysters. The biggest toms are the ones you'd expect; the thin ones are the ones who unexpectedly beat them to it; but the other cats are also trying to catch it. So, the fact that some of the people after Sansa are big and others are small means nothing.

Could you please elaborate this because I am having a hard time understanding you reasoning here?

And the parts that aren't like this are just obvious. Everyone who's ever read the chapter about LF telling Sansa she's even more beautiful than her mother, etc. has gotten the rapey vibe. He's trying to kiss her against her will, he ignores her when she says "please" to make him stop It couldn't be more obvious. You don't need any connections with cats here, or with giving hands in marriage, or anything else.

So, LF acting rapey foreshadows a rape, sure; Shadrich being short foreshadows a rape because short is like thin and thin cats were among the cats fighting over oysters, no.

Where did claim this in the OP, I am curious? I gave a lot of evidences for the rape, from obvious gropings of LF to the prophecy of GHH and the scene over the castle made of snow. Shadrich has nothing to do with the rape.

If I'm reading this correctly the only 'foreshadowing' the OP provides for Sansa's return to KL is that word 'again' was used once (without any particular emphasis) in a context that possibly has nothing to do with Sansa? And this use of word 'again' is 'foreshadowing' that Sansa's entire storyline will be repeated/revised? And Tommen will be new Lady because they are both innocent? Quite weak, I would say...

The foul manners of Shadrich and his sellsword background are not for nothing. The cats/oysters scene is a clear foreshadowing for Shadrich getting the prize. Being such a foul person, he surely will want to sell her to Cersei, not take home or anywhere else to do her a favor.

I have to agree with most of my betters. I don't see Sansa being Cersei's pawn not again. I just don't see her headed back to KL.

I can get with the rape only you've got the wrong person, its Tyrion that's going to do the raping. His arch in the Vale isn't over either and some of prime people on his debt list happen to be in the Vale right now. Sweetrobin,Littlefinger and his loving wife. Not to mention their marriage can be explotited by the Northern lords just like Tywin wanted only in reverse. That would be a big fuck you to the Tywin and his shade. Last but not least there has been some forshadowing that the Rock and Vale are going to becoming under new management very soon.

After backing off from consummating their marriage on the wedding night, I can't see Tyrion raping Sansa at a later date.

I cant copy and paste the whole Brienne chapter and specify everything pointing to a thin and mean Shadrich on such a long post. The highlights are not the only things one should consider. You should read who whole quotes I have provided and also have a knowledge about the context of that quotes. In that quote, it is stated that Shadrich is a wiry person and this is synonymous with thin.

I didn't pick stuff out of context; you specifically chose which paragraph to quote, and which words to highlight, and which descriptions to connect those highlighted words to, and those connections are nonsense. His height does not make him thin; being cocksure does not make him mean. So, you argument is a meaningless non-sequitur. If there are better arguments elsewhere, but you instead presented this one, that's on you; you're the one trying to make a case, and this is the case you chose to make.

Could you please elaborate this because I am having a hard time understanding you reasoning here?

Your entire argument in this section rests on the fact that big toms and thin, mean, hungry cats are after Arya's oysters. But that's not what the paragraph means. It means that big toms and lean, mean, hungry cats are among the cats that are after Arya's oysters. So someone being in some way metaphorically presentable as a big tom, or being thin and hungry, does not argue in any way for them being after Sansa.

Where did claim this in the OP, I am curious?

Apologies; I was being a bit facetious here in oversimplifying your theory. The point is that half of your claims are supported by evidence that isn't even evidence (short = thin), and the other half are so obvious that you didn't need to support them (people acting rapey is evidence of rapeyness). But it's not true that all of them are meant to argue for every part of your story, and I shouldn't have implied that it was.

The cats/oysters scene is a clear foreshadowing for Shadrich getting the prize. Being such a foul person, he surely will want to sell her to Cersei, not take home or anywhere else to do her a favor.

No, it really isn't clear foreshadowing. Any more than the word "again" appearing in a sentence in the book and in a sentence you happened to write to describe your theory is clear foreshadowing that Sansa will be a prisoner of Cersei. Or that the word "snapper" being used in a sentence about sewing a wedding dress means that The Hound will be involved in rescuing her. Snapper is a kind of fish, the Blackfish is rumored to be a queen, therefore that same sentence means that he's going to get married. Snapper means turtles, like the Old Man of the Rhoyne, so it'll be the Rhoynar-descended Arianne who rescues the Queen, Cersei, from Arya. These aren't even stretches of logic, these are just random connections.

The foul manners of Shadrich and his sellsword background are not for nothing. The cats/oysters scene is a clear foreshadowing for Shadrich getting the prize. Being such a foul person, he surely will want to sell her to Cersei, not take home or anywhere else to do her a favor.

Clear foshadowing? Whether the cats refer to Mad Mouse and other sellswords is debatable, though maybe a possibility. And even if they succeeded, Mad Mouse is working for Varys, not Cersei, and it is uncertain what he would do.

Sansa being found and sold back to Cersei would be equivalent of Bloody Mummer's catching Arya after she escaped Harrenhall or Gold Cloacks after leaving KL, Ramsay capturing Bran after he fled Winterfell, Jaime and Brienne being captured and taken back to Riverrun. Arya and Jaime did get captured, but they were never returned to where they had fled from, because that would not have advanced their story. If someone captures Sansa, I have enough faith in Martin that he wouldn't just move her story back to where it was two books ago -they will take her somewhere unexpected.

How is Sansa sent to KL against her will while Cersei still rules and doesn't become Qyburn new toy?

Shadrich and the other hedge knights with him will promise her to take her to White Harbour but they will betray her once on the ship and sail to KL.

Archived