Larry.

Andrzej Sapkowski II

13 hours ago, IlyaP said:

Thanks 3CityApache! Wasn't sure and felt like I might have been missing the forest for the trees! 

Glad you found it. Believe me, ignore function is veeeery useful. I think I remember at least one time when the board had an influx of trolls when other boards went here to cause trouble but if you ignore them, they go away eventually. Or maybe they are still posting here but I can't tell because I have them on ignore. :)

1 hour ago, Gigei said:

Glad you found it. Believe me, ignore function is veeeery useful. I think I remember at least one time when the board had an influx of trolls when other boards went here to cause trouble but if you ignore them, they go away eventually. Or maybe they are still posting here but I can't tell because I have them on ignore. :)

Do you still, then, get little bits of texts underneath some posts, saying something like "X person has a comment that you've hidden" or somesuch? 

59 minutes ago, IlyaP said:

Do you still, then, get little bits of texts underneath some posts, saying something like "X person has a comment that you've hidden" or somesuch? 

Yeah, but I've only got a couple handles blocked. Haven't seen one in a long while, might've changed.

9 hours ago, JEORDHl said:

Yeah, but I've only got a couple handles blocked. Haven't seen one in a long while, might've changed.

Ta. 

Wasn't aware that we had these sort of influx waves of frustrating posters. 

14 hours ago, IlyaP said:

Yes but I can mentally ignore them. Like, it's there but I already know posts are worthless so I don't even bother with them.

4 hours ago, IlyaP said:

Ta. 

Wasn't aware that we had these sort of influx waves of frustrating posters. 

They were not in all the subforums, IIRC. They tend to go to the main one where there are more posts.