London BWB Summer Board Gaming Party - 12th July

We are on, then, for a 1.30-2pm start and a very late finish. :) Chance of heavy showers on Saturday afternoon so barbecue may not be go: we'll keep fingers crossed. The menu is likely to stay similar whether or not barbecue is go...

Am I ok to crash? Will bring everything I need except a piece of floor.

Hey, I was originally working this weekend, but that's just been cancelled. I hope I wouldn't be screwing up your planning too much if I said I was up for it this late in the game, would I?

Crashing is absolutely fine, and yay Liffguard! Looking forward to seeing you (all)!

I have just discovered I don't still have your address can you it to me please.

Also is there anything I can bring?

Will PM shortly. Pls bring hugs, as MG suggests, and if you are staying over please bring a sleeping bag just in case we run out of bedding.

Also - we have just acquired Dominion Dark Ages (to add to our base set and my brother's copy of Seaside), so no one bring that, but other expansions would not go unwelcomed.

Just wanted to say I had a fabulous time, it was good seeing you all and I hope to see you all again really soon.

What was the game called where we flipped peoples religion? I'm thinking that was simple enough that I can trick Husband and family into playing a decent game for a change.

Just wanted to say I had a fabulous time, it was good seeing you all and I hope to see you all again really soon.

What was the game called where we flipped peoples religion? I'm thinking that was simple enough that I can trick Husband and family into playing a decent game for a change.

Agreed, it was a lot of fun. Thanks again to our hosts for providing games and food.

I think the game with the Catholics and Protestants was called Coup, it was a fun game.

I think the Firefly game was my favourite out of the games I played, although that definitely didn't count as a simple game. We'll have to play that again sometime now that we understand some of the rules.

Yes Coup was the one.

I too really did like the firefly game, but if I tried to get Hubby to play that I think he would likely have a heart attack just looking at the game. (at least until Opperation make Hubby realise Geeks are not terrorflying things and can be a lot of fun, has been sucessful)

Thanks again for letting me stay the night, the food, the Pebble cake, the drinks, the games, the company, the hugs, the plotting in the morning and just genuinly making everything so much fun.

Archived