ASOIAF charactor favorite movie

Batbob45

Sansa would love any fantastical movie with emphasis on romantic elements- The Princess Bride, The Last Unicorn...

Arya would sneak in into R-rated movies with her older brothers. Cat wouldn't like that, but the boys (Robb and Jon- Theon as a tag-along) wouldn't mind her company.

Bran would be all over the Neverending Story. Either that or he'd be the typical little boy who loves superhero movies.

Arya loves superhero and horror films as well, but she gets easily bored whenever Sansa and Jeyne watch some of the disney princess movies.

Sandor would hate Elm Street because of the fire.

I can imagine modern Sandor babysitting Sansa and Arya. He would have this 'I watched my first horror film at six' attitude and would let them watch anything. Arya would demand Elm Street and she would love it, while Sansa would hide behind the couch and Sandor would laugh at her. But with the burning in the end Sandor would loose it, Arya would think 'He 's crying like a little baby' and Sansa would need to calm down their babysitter.

Arya: Any film with a female hero, so I'm thinking The Terminator and Alien, etc. More in the fantasy / sci fi genre

Rickon: Imagine showing Star Wars to him. Or Indiana Jones.

Margaery Tyrell: La Dolce Vita. Fancy Italian films from the 60s scream Margaery for me.

Theon: Sex teen comedies with lots of female nudity.

Sansa's favourite movie in A Game Of Thrones: A Cinderella Story

Sansa's favourite movie in A Feast For Crows: Hard Candy.

Bran Stark: Blade Runner

Ramsay's favourite movie to watch with Theon: The Passion Of Christ, Hostel. You know, the movies with the flaying and mutilation.

Ramsay's favourite movie to watch by himself: An underdog sports film where he gets his parents approval and everyone elses. It's really lame. Or

Spy kids. Dunno, it just makes sense to me.

after watching Mhysa and Breaker of Chains, I think Stannis' family would watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Shireen would love The Hobbit and Lord of The Rings films.Brienne would love Lord of the Rings.Shaggydog would love Cujo.Tywin would like any war film. Gregor would love Rob Zombie's movies.I see Davos as a fan of ship movies. The Hound would love Western films.Stannis might secretly watch Kung Pow: Enter the Fist(it a comedy)

Tywin: The Godfather

Robb: Braveheart

Sansa: Atonement

Bran: Lord of the Rings

Rickon: Where the Wild Things Are

Stannis: No Country for Old Men

Shireen: Pan's Labyrinth. Harry Potter.

Ramsay: House of 1000 Corpses. The Devil's Rejects.

Roose: Silence of the Lambs

Margaery: Marie Antoinette

Daenerys: Black Swan

Brotherhood Without Banners: Inglorious Basterds

Sansa: Jawbreaker or Mean Girls Its all about pretty girls getting revenge.

Arya: The Hunger Games. Lots of action

Sandor: Beauty and the Beast. Movies are all about fantasy. He would really enjoy the idea of the hideous beast getting the princess, but he would never admit it.

Tyrion: He would enjoy going to the movies, but would always say the book was better.

Ramsay: Saw but would gripe that it wasn't graphic enough.

Walder Frey and Tywin: The Godfather. Both think they are like a mob godfather. Tywin sort of was.

Catelyn: Sophie's Choice. She is making agonizing decisions the whole series.

Archived