[Book Spoilers] EP407 Discussion

Ran

Hmmm.. A bit tough to explain this without the singer dude.. And we haven't seen LF interacting with the Eerie people yet

Right? I'm beyond happy they included the castle building, but I really wanted to see Corbray almost recognize Sansa, and the Lords Declarant stuff as well. Really hoping the plot line moves forward from here to include the politics....

I don't really mind the "Only Cat" -> "Your sister" change... but I was still really disappointed by that scene. It was so much more rushed compared to the books. We didn't get nearly as much of a freakout by Lysa, and that's what makes the scene so good in the books: You really think Lysa's about to murder Sansa, and then she's breaking down to Petyr. And then he calms her down, and the mood of the chapter starts to get less and less tense... and then it drops the bomb.

one of the better ones this season for me , loved the way they handled all tyrions jail scenes , didnt mind the hotpie bit, can understand why they did that .
hope we get to see the hound again someday after this season ...

Excellent pacing, the 55 minutes went by too fast.

I wish they had kept Sansa's important line "I feel stronger within the walls of Winterfell", and, of course, LF's "Only Cat."

Good acting by young SweetRobert. He's half pathetic in having been so pampered and isolated, and half dangerous in his spoiled brat desire to make people 'fly'. He already seems to be crushing on Sansa; promising to make anyone who displeases her "fly" once they're married. (wonder if they're actually foreshadowing something there)

Edited by Raksha 2014